Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of offense was he playing in from 2009-2013 when he played with the Eagles where the true home run threat was Jackson? I specifically mentioned Jackson as a prime example of what an NFL speedster is from my perspective. While Maclin is fast and produces big plays, he's not the consistent home run threat that fits into my definition of what an NFL speedster is as evidenced by his career numbers. Try again.

Top five fastest player recorded in 2015. Multiple news articles mention he is a speedster. He records a faster speed than Sammy warkins.

But hes not fast or a speedster.

You are wrong.

Does anyone else have an Instabook account that can confirm this?

It's a video of shady, maclin and tyrod in the bills weight room. Shady says he is on a recruiting trip with maclin and tyrod laughing. Text says "signing players daily"

Top five fastest player recorded in 2015. Multiple news articles mention he is a speedster. He records a faster speed than Sammy warkins.

You are wrong.

I believe he is saying he is NOT a one trick pony a-la Mike Wallace/Goodwin type...he can run route tree, and has not been exclusively used as a deep threat only WR

You are wrong.

Career 13.5 YPC says it all for me. Point to where I said he isn't fast. I'm done with your semantic games.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I believe he is saying he is NOT a one trick pony a-la Mike Wallace/Goodwin type...he can run route tree, and has not been exclusively used as a deep threat only WR

He's a fine NFL WR. Here's to him inking a Bills' deal today. :beer: