Jeremy Maclin (Agrees to 2 year deal with Ravens)

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had great receivers for the two years he's been starting. He's also had one of the best running backs in football.

If Maclin were younger, I'd be all for this - with the belief that we'll have a new QB next year via the draft. Even if it's via FA, I'm confident that McBeano will upgrade at QB next year. I just think we're a couple seasons from being a legitimately good football team. And Maclin will be at the end of his career by then.

Hahaha. Absolutely clueless.

This is why you can't take the Tyrod haters seriously. No willingness to deal with reality.

It's old and tireless

It is old... I just want the dude to succeed.. I give jm a hard time because he brings tt up so much.. We all want the dude to succeed.. Just give him a bunch of weapons and hope the D improves..

Hahaha. Absolutely clueless.

This is why you can't take the Tyrod haters seriously. No willingness to deal with reality.

Gug is still sitting Shiva over EJ Manuel.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Sal MaioranaVerified account @salmaiorana 3h3 hours ago

More

Whatever money #Bills are thinking about spending on Maclin, Id hold off to see what it might take to get Eric Decker here. Better player

Disagree here with Sal.

For sure. They're pretty close, IMO, and I think the stats will show that. If I had to guess, I bet they'd both average out to somewhere around 65 catches and 900 yards per season for their fully healthy seasons. Decker probably has more TD since he got to play a couple years with Manning when he was racking them up.

Sal MaioranaVerified account @salmaiorana 3h3 hours ago

More

Whatever money #Bills are thinking about spending on Maclin, Id hold off to see what it might take to get Eric Decker here. Better player

Disagree here with Sal.

He's still hoping to find a way to be right about Maclin leaving town without a deal. :thumbsup: Edited by H2o

Congratulations to all you posters. This is one amazing thread. Just a bunch of Bills fans hangin out, hopin for some news. In the meantime, shootin the breeze about whatever interests them.

I check in every few minutes to see if there's any news, and the conversation's taken another turn.

Quite entertaining. Great job!

For sure. They're pretty close, IMO, and I think the stats will show that. If I had to guess, I bet they'd both average out to somewhere around 65 catches and 900 yards per season for their fully healthy seasons. Decker probably has more TD since he got to play a couple years with Manning when he was racking them up.

I think Maclin is a better fit personally, but I hope that they don't break the bank for him.

Decker might be the better possession receiver, and therefore he might be more valuable in the Bills offense. Maclin's more explosive.