Merkel taking hammer to German/U.S. relationship

It's like those people who jump up and down on TV and social media yelling "F the police!" We should note their name and address, and, y'know, put their information into a police database. When someone calls for help, and they're in the database, then they're on their own.

I have no problem with a plan like that.

Not a fan of freedom of speech?

No, no. Tom

obviously ..............(to the weak-minded like Gator)

that cartoon means we want to spend less on defense.............

What a Buffoon........ :lol:

"It’s time to strengthen NATO by asking more of our allies..."

(Food for thought)

CNN just now reporting on this story just brought up the issue of whether or not Germany needs its own nuclear weapons program.

Mind you, they're already a "turn of a key" away from being a nuclear power despite the restrictions imposed on them after WW2. Much like the Germans did after WWI when they subverted the Versailles treaty by moving their military training and production centers into Russia, after WWII the Germans worked with South Africa (and others) to build their own nuclear weapons program in "secret".

I say "secret" because it was/is known by the allies at the time and today.

Germany is also the only European country that hasn't outsource the bulk of its manufacturing industry over the past 50 years, meaning they have the industrial capability - today - to start churning out nuclear weapons on a massive scale if they feel so inclined... or tanks, planes, bullets etc.

(Food for thought)

CNN just now reporting on this story just brought up the issue of whether or not Germany needs its own nuclear weapons program.

Mind you, they're already a "turn of a key" away from being a nuclear power despite the restrictions imposed on them after WW2. Much like the Germans did after WWI when they subverted the Versailles treaty by moving their military training and production centers into Russia, after WWII the Germans worked with South Africa (and others) to build their own nuclear weapons program in "secret".

I say "secret" because it was/is known by the allies at the time and today.

Germany is also the only European country that hasn't outsource the bulk of its manufacturing industry over the past 50 years, meaning they have the industrial capability - today - to start churning out nuclear weapons on a massive scale if they feel so inclined... or tanks, planes, bullets etc.

the 40's called. They want their foreign policy back

The 20's though...they ain't ever coming back.

lol.

i dunno. i'm sure a version of Archduke Ferdinand is in the pipeline somewhere. ;)

or was that the teens??

Edited by Foxx