Hannity being debunked on the Seth Rich case is all you need

to know.

Hannity was getting TOO CLOSE to the truth and he is being shutdown by Media (whatever they are called), advertisers and FOX News.

Hannity is an eye lash away from being fired too, if he isn't already.

This is beyond pathetic and all you need to know about what is going on in our country.

The Russian BS is all a major distraction to what is REALLY going on.

If a non-political moron like myself can see this a million miles away, what does that say about the rest of us and what we believe is the truth.

Plus, the President's successful overseas trip is making Trump haters (they are everywhere) lose their minds and really doubling down on the fake Russian scandal.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I see the truth out there.

What do you think?

Already being discussed, in great detail, elsewhere.

Are CNN, MSNBC discussing it?

They are the biggest Trump haters, so I don't see them discussing the Seth Rich case at all cause it goes against their Russian narrative.

And if they are discussing it, I can guarantee that they are saying their is NOTHING to the Seth Rich cast at all.

They are the biggest Trump haters, so I don't see them discussing the Seth Rich case at all cause it goes against their Russian narrative.

And if they are discussing it, I can guarantee that they are saying their is NOTHING to the Seth Rich cast at all.

he meant in 'nother thread.

to know.

Hannity was getting TOO CLOSE to the truth and he is being shutdown by Media (whatever they are called), advertisers and FOX News.

Hannity is an eye lash away from being fired too, if he isn't already.

This is beyond pathetic and all you need to know about what is going on in our country.

The Russian BS is all a major distraction to what is REALLY going on.

If a non-political moron like myself can see this a million miles away, what does that say about the rest of us and what we believe is the truth.

Plus, the President's successful overseas trip is making Trump haters (they are everywhere) lose their minds and really doubling down on the fake Russian scandal.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I see the truth out there.

What do you think?

I think you're right. You're a moron.

CNN and especially MSNBC LOVES Trump. Their ratings (hello ad revenue) have never been higher. Fox loved when Obama was in office and their ratings are starting to slip now that Trump's in office.

You need more concrete evidence before somehow thinking Clinton operatives killed this kid. The counter to that of course is the media pushing the Russia Trump collusion conspiracy without concrete evidence. However, the former involves a plea from the kids family to stop politicizing his death so I'd respect that at least on cable tv. Go nuts on talk radio.

As I mentioned in another thread, the story has been "debunked". I've read several articles on CNN and Huff both saying it has been "debunked". The story has been "debunked". They didn't really say how, but it definitely has been "debunked". It was not proven false, the real killer has not been found, never mind the 2shots to the back or nothing was stolen, it's all been "debunked". Now back to the Russian story ...

As I mentioned in another thread, the story has been "debunked". I've read several articles on CNN and Huff both saying it has been "debunked". The story has been "debunked". They didn't really say how, but it definitely has been "debunked". It was not proven false, the real killer has not been found, never mind the 2shots to the back or nothing was stolen, it's all been "debunked". Now back to the Russian story ...

they have no interest in it, hopefully there was nothing to pursue

There is this crazy scenario where BOTH the murder and Russian collusion are both BS. More pot meet kettle from people standing on one of the poles.

Can't rule that possibility out. But between the two scenarios it's interesting that the MSM is all in on one side on BOTH matters despite there being a complete void of concrete evidence (especially in the Russian collusion meme). They're not playing the middle, they're not hiding their bias with regards to either issue.

The amount of concerted effort being pushed by various MSM outlets to definitely pass judgment on a crime that remains unsolved, to me, speaks volumes. They're going out of their way to not only "debunk" the story but label anyone who discusses it a conspiracy theorist... That stinks of an agenda.

And when you consider where the bulk of the pressure is coming from (Washington Post) and who they recently hired to a senior position (Podesta) things start to stink to high heaven.

That alone is proof of nothing, of course. But it's certainly interesting, especially if you subscribe to the theory that what we are really witnessing is fallout from a civil war going on behind the scenes between the powers that were.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

do you suppose Lee Harvey Oswald will be trotted out next?

'n Jack Ruby after that....

Funny. While I do consider myself an arm chair conspiracy theorists, I chalk up the Kennedy assassination to the lone nut theory.

I suggest you do some more digging into Allen Dulles, specifically his ties to Nazis and Paper Clip as well as the Nazi connections to the event in Dallas, before you settle in on that conclusion.

But that's me. ;)

I suggest you do some more digging into Allen Dulles, specifically his ties to Nazis and Paper Clip as well as the Nazi connections to the event in Dallas, before you settle in on that conclusion.

But that's me. ;)

The Shah's spleen loves Dulles.

But that's me. ;)

I'll do that thanks. I've studied it some, but obviously not enough :).

Just curious, is there an Oklahoma City conspiracy? Or, does the lone nut theory suffice?