Did you keep your seasons?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Ended my run since 1990. Lots of friends (and StubHub) for my one or two games a year; the "badge of loyalty" for keeping ST from North Carolina lost its appeal.

It's losing its appeal all the way from Niagara County as well ;)

i dropped them but prolly should have kept them. had 2 seats in the family section (it's cheap) for over 10 years. cost was under $400 for me for the season. planning on 2 games this year, opener and broncos. probably going to end up spending (for those 2 games) what season tix would have cost.

i dropped them but prolly should have kept them. had 2 seats in the family section (it's cheap) for over 10 years. cost was under $400 for me for the season. planning on 2 games this year, opener and broncos. probably going to end up spending (for those 2 games) what season tix would have cost.

New HC, the off season high still in full effect, and both september games. No doubt you will.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder what the average is for how many years people have had season tickets? I can't believe sometimes I've had mine for 18 years now.

Checked with my ticket rep, this was their answer....

I was able to find an answer sooner than I originally thought. Based on our Season Ticket Members the average number of years of seniority on an account is 15 years.

Surrendered my ST's in '96 when we moved to Florida. This drought MUST be my fault..

I'll take your word for it. NOW, what are we going to do about it? Did you keep your snow shovel? I'll send you one when you get back. PM me your new WNY address. :)

After 18 seasons, living in Richmond VA, I gave mine up. Seniority took me from the upper deck corners all the way to the lower bowl, 30 yard line, Bills sideline, 14 rows up.

Ticket rep called. Told me if I come back, he has two for me on the visitors side, 50 yard line, 17 rows up. I'm back in. 18 years and counting.

It's like a crack addiction.

Edited by Lv-Bills

After 18 seasons, living in Richmond VA, I gave mine up. Seniority took me from the upper deck corners all the way to the lower bowl, 30 yard line, Bills sideline, 14 rows up.

Ticket rep called. Told me if I come back, he has two for me on the visitors side, 50 yard line, 17 rows up. I'm back in. 18 years and counting.

I've paid (through the nose) for roughly those seat with StubHub, and they are AWESOME! Enjoy. I may be your buyer one day. :)

Yes it is.

Fifty THOUSAND dollars?

haha...can you imagine paying 50K for the Bills??

you are always welcome to catch a ride with my me and my son!

I got out this year after decades as a season guy. Out of town for November was a big factor......and, after all this time, I am discouraged beyond belief about the prospects of another winning team. I have seen the new management theme before...and every two or three years its gets trotted out again. I view it as marketing......I will still follow the team......but, I am not optimistic...have seen failure to many times. The product isn't what it used to be.....my seasons go all the way back to the Rockpile days when I could only afford the endzone........I will miss the tailgate with my buds.....(.they kept the seats).....and I wish them and all those attending well. (Section 112, Row 34..perfect)