Mike Williams getting behind

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo agree.......420 is delusional.

don't get me wrong...everyone is entitled to their opinions, but his opinions are if the bills do it, it's obviously terrible. he had the same schtick on the last board.

during the draft, he was just blasting every pick of the bills. when asked how he knew so much, he said from watching tape. i figured i'd bite, and asked him specifically what he didn't like. he listed some very particular points. for the heck of it, i googled the evaluation of the new draftees. literally in the first link i clicked, there were his responses...word for word.

don't get me wrong...everyone is entitled to their opinions, but his opinions are if the bills do it, it's obviously terrible. he had the same schtick on the last board.

during the draft, he was just blasting every pick of the bills. when asked how he knew so much, he said from watching tape. i figured i'd bite, and asked him specifically what he didn't like. he listed some very particular points. for the heck of it, i googled the evaluation of the new draftees. literally in the first link i clicked, there were his responses...word for word.

:lol:

Yet Zay Jones is injured and is half the player

Lol...

At you, not your post.

You must be a blast at parties. 7th overall vs. 37th overall. I would hope MW is "twice the player" as Zay to have 30 picks between them at the top of the draft. But there I go, making sense, I know thats not a strong suit for some.

So he's out for like a week? But still going to practices? Jeez, this is not a big thing. Same for Zay's injury. Neither are very big unless the injuries hang around and around and around.

Thankfully the Bills didn't wind up with him.

The Bills history with MW's isn't good and this looks much like the past.experiences with players named MW..

Heh heh.

We should've drafted him and had him change his name to Kyle.

So he's out for like a week? But still going to practices? Jeez, this is not a big thing. Same for Zay's injury. Neither are very big unless the injuries hang around and around and around.

Heh heh.

We should've drafted him and had him change his name to Kyle.

Not making a big deal about it. Was just thinking about what would come up on the site this week if he was a bill

Lol...

At you, not your post.

You must be a blast at parties. 7th overall vs. 37th overall. I would hope MW is "twice the player" as Zay to have 30 picks between them at the top of the draft. But there I go, making sense, I know thats not a strong suit for some.

Seeing some of Philip Rivers freakouts during games, I read this in a very angsty Philip Rivers voice. The guy seems very stressed out.

Philip Rivers: "Obviously, it's nothing he can't catch up on. But this to me is valuable time, especially at his position. With all of the things we ask for from our receivers formation-wise and all of the things we do like no-huddle, it would be good for him to be out there doing this."

Has there ever been a Mike Williams that has excelled in the NFL? Man that is a bad list right now. I hope for his sake he turns around the trend.

We have:

OT from Texas

WR from USC

WR from Syracuse

and now WR from Clemson

probably the same guy

Has there ever been a Mike Williams that has excelled in the NFL? Man that is a bad list right now. I hope for his sake he turns around the trend.

We have:

OT from Texas

WR from USC

WR from Syracuse

and now WR from Clemson

Doomed from birth with that name.

Ms Williams don't let your babies named Mike grow up to be football players ...

So a "reporter" that needs to meet his quota during the slow news season puts out a "story" about an injured rookie possibly "falling behind"...shocking!!!

Yet Zay Jones is injured and is half the player

Oh wow...I bet you've already been roasted for this, and rightfully so. Especially if teef is around.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat