Reggie Bush Wants to Play this Season

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all likelihood, he'll ride off into the sunset with the dubious record of double digits carries for negative yards

And the image of that reverse versus Miami will continue to scar us

Poor Reggie. A scatback who can't scat anymore isn't much in demand. If last season was indeed his last season, it was an ignominious end to his career.

Speaking of images... I like the avatar!

Poor Reggie. A scatback who can't scat anymore isn't much in demand. If last season was indeed his last season, it was an ignominious end to his career.

Speaking of images... I like the avatar!

Much obliged! And we can definitely group him and Spiller into the same category now. Recalling them dazzle as they did in college will only make me feel old.

Slow news day in the NFL for this to make the headlines

mother !@#$ing slow !@# news day in the NFL for this to be top story on nfl.com

Welcome to May! Stay tuned for the June edition of "who looks good in shorts" followed by July's "best shape of my life" magazine, and August's grand illusion known as preseason! And who could forget the 'expert' fantasy football articles!?

Welcome to May! Stay tuned for the June edition of "who looks good in shorts" followed by July's "best shape of my life" magazine, and August's grand illusion known as preseason! And who could forget the 'expert' fantasy football articles!?

Don't forget this season's top 100. Tonight's episode, #41-50. Followed by the reaction show. Followed by the complaints of the players ranked #51-60. And the second of a three part series on how to set up your fantasy league auto draft

Don't forget this season's top 100. Tonight's episode, #41-50. Followed by the reaction show. Followed by the complaints of the players ranked #51-60. And the second of a three part series on how to set up your fantasy league auto draft

I really enjoyed their series on how to throw an unforgettable fantasy draft party.