DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, BillsToast said:

Not anymore. They are going to run this 1st page of all the papers and the media will expose the ®ussian Connection TODAY!!!

Nobody is putting this on the front page, or anywhere, especially while Louisville burns and cops keep getting shot.

Mark it. The biggest megaphone is undefeated.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

New filing for Tuesday's hearing... 

Sullivan has his hands full now.

The Democratic Party weaponized impeachment, while protecting their own from the crimes they accused President Trump of.  It’s unreal.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DFT said:

The Democratic Party weaponized impeachment, while protecting their own from the crimes they accused President Trump of.  It’s unreal.  

All the while feeding the American people lies which centered on calling anyone who raised reasonable questions either a traitor, a Putin apologist, or a conspiracy nut. 

The largest information warfare campaign ever waged against the American people by its own media and intelligence services (but I repeat myself). 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

New filing for Tuesday's hearing... 

Sullivan has his hands full now.

All these disclosures would never have seen the light of day if Sullivan had acted on the Government's motion to dismiss the charge when it happened.

The question I have is whether Barr/Flynn's prosecution team knew all these things before they filed the request to dismiss?  I'm sure they knew some of it.  I'm not sure they knew all of it.  The Barnett interview was done on September 17th?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

All these disclosures would never have seen the light of day if Sullivan had acted on the Government's motion to dismiss the charge when it happened.

The question I have is whether Barr/Flynn's prosecution team knew all these things before they filed the request to dismiss?  I'm sure they knew some of it.  I'm not sure they knew all of it.  The Barnett interview was done on September 17th?

The Barnett interview is definitely the newest piece. What I've been told by investigators connected is that this whole matter has been one big ball of yarn. The more threads they pull, the more yarn they've found. That's also why I've been told for the last 6 months that it's really going to take another term to do right since they keep finding more and more dirt/guilty parties.

Justice is slow when it's unraveling something so massive. This ties into so much other corruption that it's near impossible to disconnect and focus only on one element of it.

(and they're trying to do it without pulling the whole damn system down with it)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1