DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why would Comey think he has to chime in with the last word?......with today's revelations, wouldn't STFU be the better choice?......I missed the memo....

No problem really.

The media will still push his side.

Look what is the top trend on Twitter.

Flynnocent ?     No

Pandemic ?    No

#PrayingMantis

:wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why would Comey think he has to chime in with the last word?......with today's revelations, wouldn't STFU be the better choice?......I missed the memo....

He has to have some nasty dirt on a bunch of people and that must make him feel safe in all of this. He's made a lot of dumb public comments since getting canned.  The fact that DOJ has already chosen not to prosecute his leak when canned I think is evidence of this.  Washington is so damn swampy. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope Grenell is checking them twice to make sure Schiffy hasn't pulled a fast one.

that letter Schiffty wrote was something. an attempt to shift focus that will not succeed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No problem really.

The media will still push his side.

Look what is the top trend on Twitter.

Flynnocent ?     No

Pandemic ?    No

#PrayingMantis

:wallbash:

...true but I don't think I'd be comfortable with Durham looking over my shoulder.....BUT...when his report does come out, he'll be branded a political, partisan hack.....so how does the MSM reconcile that he was appointed to several high level cases by ERIC HOLDER, THE epitome of a US AG (COUGH), when Durham was a US attorney?......can't wait to see "the spin"......

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...true but I don't think I'd be comfortable with Durham looking over my shoulder.....BUT...when his report does come out, he'll be branded a political, partisan hack.....so how does the MSM reconcile that he was appointed to several high level cases by ERIC HOLDER, THE epitome of a US AG (COUGH), when Durham was a US attorney?......can't wait to see "the spin"......

Durham is not writing a report.  He'll will be writing out indictments.  For whom? ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I got a lot of reading to do... 

Starting with Sussmann.

Funny, I gravitated straight to “unnamed witness” .

It is an FBI agent, but now I’m distracted with dinner.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He has to have some nasty dirt on a bunch of people and that must make him feel safe in all of this. He's made a lot of dumb public comments since getting canned.  The fact that DOJ has already chosen not to prosecute his leak when canned I think is evidence of this.  Washington is so damn swampy. 

...but he would have zero credibility in a "he said...she said.." battle now.....unless he squeals like a stuck pig............

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Durham is not writing a report.  He'll will be writing out indictments.  For whom? ?‍♂️

....the length of the list is scary if, IF he does his due diligence unimpeded.......

There have been many posters down here who have laughed at this whole thing from the start -- and that's okay. There's no shame in having gotten this one wrong when you consider how many resources were mustered to pull the wool over the eyes of the country. But, with the information coming out for two solid weeks now, there is shame if you're not willing to step up and reassess the entire story from soup to nuts. That doesn't mean you have to come out of your review as a new fan of Trump the man, or the president. That's never been the point.This has never been about Trump or anything partisan. This has always been about the very fabric of the republic itself.

That fabric depends on an informed populace. Not a willfully ignorant one.

Which will you choose to be?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:
...There have been many posters down here who have laughed at this whole thing from the start -- and that's okay. There's no shame in having gotten this one wrong when you consider how many resources were mustered to pull the wool over the eyes of the country. But, with the information coming out for two solid weeks now, there is shame if you're not willing to step up and reassess the entire story from soup to nuts. That doesn't mean you have to come out of your review as a new fan of Trump the man, or the president. That's never been the point.This has never been about Trump or anything partisan. This has always been about the very fabric of the republic itself.

you are very... magnanimous, DR.

cheers, my friend.

:beer:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There have been many posters down here who have laughed at this whole thing from the start -- and that's okay. There's no shame in having gotten this one wrong when you consider how many resources were mustered to pull the wool over the eyes of the country. But, with the information coming out for two solid weeks now, there is shame if you're not willing to step up and reassess the entire story from soup to nuts. That doesn't mean you have to come out of your review as a new fan of Trump the man, or the president. That's never been the point.This has never been about Trump or anything partisan. This has always been about the very fabric of the republic itself.

It would piss me off as much if the elder Bush did it to Clinton or if the younger Bush did it to Obama.

This has been the point all along.

• Like (+1) 1