DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What this means:

Is that the charges are dropped/dismissed in his favor, and that the government cannot try to bring the case back up later. In other words: total exoneration.

Sounds racist to me but whatevs...I am putting the flag back out on my flagpole.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Trump bringing the heat. Keeps naming the Obama Administration. Scum, human scum.

Wow, "treason"

But, but, but..........

The Obama administration was "Scandal free".

Everyone loves to tell us what a liar Trump is, but.......................

the Obama administration tried like hell to sandbag Trump.

So, who's lies are more damaging?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

But, but, but..........

The Obama administration was "Scandal free".

Everyone loves to tell us what a liar Trump is, but.......................

the Obama administration tried like hell to sandbag Trump.

So, who's lies are more damaging?

The Obama administration was one of the, if not the, most corrupt in US history. I can't think of any administration that attempted a soft-coup against an incoming president, and then had those left in place continue the effort. When Trump calls them human scum, he is not wrong.

The threads that are being pulled... and there is more to come!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

This seems important.

The whole thing was signed off on January 5th. 

Obama “wanted to know everything they were doing”. 

That’s why they pushed the ICA and expelled the Russian diplomats in the eleventh hour too. It was all to set the hook and entrap Flynn/the administration in a concocted scandal. 

No other president in history has tried to impede the peaceful succession of power. History will not be kind to Obama. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The Obama administration was one of the, if not the, most corrupt in US history. I can't think of any administration that attempted a soft-coup against an incoming president, and then had those left in place continue the effort. When Trump calls them human scum, he is not wrong.

The threads that are being pulled... and there is more to come!

But dignified...so very dignified. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

must see tv.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The whole thing was signed off on January 5th. 

Obama “wanted to know everything they were doing”. 

That’s why they pushed the ICA and expelled the Russian diplomats in the eleventh hour too. It was all to set the hook and entrap Flynn/the administration in a concocted scandal. 

No other president in history has tried to impede the peaceful succession of power. History will not be kind to Obama. 

From the moment this began this has always been a partisan exercise with their allies in the media.

They won't cover Flynn fairly and at this stage of the came, who GAF.   The righties have plenty of outlets to get out their message and now that they finally have their people in the DOJ, and Grennel, they should follow this to where the evidence leads them no matter how controversial it may be.  Take it to the limit and prosecute anyone who broke laws or abused their positions to the fullest.

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But dignified...so very dignified.

Yeah, Obama was so  "cool." :rolleyes: Just what people want in a president, corrupt, evil, able to read a teleprompter, cool...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

What this means:

Is that the charges are dropped/dismissed in his favor, and that the government cannot try to bring the case back up later. In other words: total exoneration.

I wonder whether Judge Sullivan will just grant the Govt’s motion without any elaboration, or whether he will issue a decision with any sort of detail. I was looking forward to a decision on Flynn’s motion.

• Like (+1) 2