DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol at all the proclaimers of the 12th.  Yes, Flynn got off but Beardy McGee and Barr have still done nothing in terms of holding anyone to account.  It's a giant joke.

Patience grasshopper. The wheels of justice can be glacially slow. #twoweeks :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Patience grasshopper. The wheels of justice can be glacially slow. #twoweeks :)

While I agree that Flynn was railroaded, as of today there are FEWER people charged about 2016 than yesterday.  They are still protecting the political class.  Glacially slow is false.  They'd get lapped by any self respecting glacier and that is by design.

When the dust settles on this whole cabal takedown, it will go down as the greatest RICO sting operation in history. While the rest of the world deindustrialize, we will take out the trash and re-industrialize for the 21st century. 10 years from now, it will be clear that Europe and China were pumped and dumped far worse than we have been. All is fair...

Edited by Reality Check
bad spelling

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

you are very... magnanimous, DR.

cheers, my friend.

:beer:

Well, we can't have that here in PPP.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Suck it, losers.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, GG said:

One poster has been conspicuously absent from this thread.   Hmm.

ONLY one?

This place got noticeably more readable around 5PM tonight.  All in all it's been a good week.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol at all the proclaimers of the 12th.  Yes, Flynn got off but Beardy McGee and Barr have still done nothing in terms of holding anyone to account.  It's a giant joke.

I get it. History is on your side.  However, I’m taking it as 11:35 pm on the 11th.  

• Like (+1) 1