DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you know what a Special Access Program is? You you should brush up on what the DIA does and their roll in counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism operations. What am I talking about. Of course you know this already. Please, carry on.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s hard to imagine the sort of egos it takes for the Obama administration to be at all concerned that the newly elected Trump team coming in to take their place in a few weeks was making phone calls EARLY so they could start working in Day One for the American people.  Is this what we want the FBI to be focused on? Aren’t there any drug dealers they can catch? 

It was not ego.

"I caught the swamp! I caught them all!"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well, you may not have heard of him if you were not reading  PPP.

</snip>

Hovering over all these questions about what happened with Flynn’s 302 is the silence of Joe Pientka, the other agent who was present for the Flynn interview. The FBI rebuffed congressional requests to make him available for questions. The Bureau argued that because Pientka was assigned to the Mueller probe, interviewing him would interfere with the special counsel’s investigation.

However, the Muller probe concluded last year, and the new revelations are shining a spotlight on Pientka’s absence. On May 4, Republican Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mike Johnson of Louisiana sent a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray demanding, among other things, that he make Pientka available for a transcribed interview regarding Flynn.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It was not ego.

"I caught the swamp! I caught them all!"

Well you might want to think it wasn’t ego, but in the end it’s what it really boils down to. The Obama swamp had convinced themselves that they always right, and that apparently the end justified the means. Those were some truly sick people! I mean think about it. Before the election they KNEW Hilary was going to win so they figured let’s mess around, nobody will ever learn about, or even ask questions, about any of this. Then, after the election, like spoiled little egomaniacs, they decided that this select little cabal were going to screw with the American electoral process and the peaceful transfer of power. If that’s not ego, I don’t know what is!

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The whole damn thing is unraveling, every single bit of this Russian collusion BS was exactly as the president said, one big Freaking HOAX.   

Remember Obama official Evelyn Farkas?  Remember when said claimed to have known evidence that there was collusion on MSNBC?  It was big news at the time.   

She admitted under oath that she lied.   

Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially even leak to media any incriminating information they had about Trump or his aides.

I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama administration] people who left…[that] it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy,” Farkas said.

Farkas, who served in the Obama administration as the deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia from 2012 through 2015, also claimed that administration officials appointed by Trump might even destroy evidence of alleged collusion if they “found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians.”

They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”

“Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more,” Farkas claimed.

But Farkas sang a different tone under oath when questioned by lawmakers about what she actually “knew” about collusion.

“Why don’t we go back to that sentence that I just asked you about. It says ‘the Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about their staff dealing with Russians,” Gowdy said. “Well, how would you know what the U.S. government knew at that point? You didn’t work for it, did you?”

“I didn’t,” said Farkas, a former mid-level Russia analyst who left the federal government in 2015.

“Then how did you know?” Gowdy responded.

“I didn’t know anything,” Farkas said.

“Did you have information connecting the Trump campaign to the hack of the DNC?” Gowdy asked.

“No,” Farkas admitted.

“So when you say, ‘We knew,’ the reality is you knew nothing,” Gowdy asked later during the deposition.

“Correct,” Farkas responded.

Gowdy didn’t stop there.

“So when you say ‘knew,’ what you really meant was felt?” he asked.

“Correct,” Farkas answered.

“You didn’t know anything?” Gowdy continued.

“That’s correct,” Farkas responded.

Farkas, a Democrat, is currently running for Congress in New York’s 17th district.

Isn't that defamation?  They should go after all these people who perpetuated these lies and conspiracy theories that wasted two years out of this countries time, it consumed the nation, it consumed the airwaves, it consumed Trump's first two years.  It was a huge weight that carried over the nation and now we know that without any doubt, not one scintilla of doubt with 100% certainty, they lied.  And it wasn't just these mindless media hacks, it was validated under false pretenses by people like Comey, McCabe, Farkas, Clapper, Brennan and the list goes on and on.

They should be taken the court, if not criminal then civil. And they should be hammered so much that they are bled dry with lawyer fees.   People need to be punished for this, to the max.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Well you might want to think it wasn’t ego, but in the end it’s what it really boils down to. The Obama swamp had convinced themselves that they always right, and that apparently the end justified the means. Those were some truly sick people! I mean think about it. Before the election they KNEW Hilary was going to win so they figured let’s mess around, nobody will ever learn about, or even ask questions, about any of this. Then, after the election, like spoiled little egomaniacs, they decided that this select little cabal were going to screw with the American electoral process and the peaceful transfer of power. If that’s not ego, I don’t know what is!

Oh, I am not saying the hubris wasn't there. It definitely was. The Obama administration was corrupt from the get-go. I sat there for 8 years and asked myself and others how they expected to cover all their crimes when the next President came into office. There plan was, of course, another Democrat being elected (Hillary). And, when that failed? Well, we gotta do something! Who would have expected it to be a coup attempt? That is just insanity. So, maybe you are correct, it was ego that drove it... they thought they could get away with it. For myself? I think it was desperation.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Oh, I am not saying the hubris wasn't there. It definitely was. The Obama administration was corrupt from the get-go. I sat there for 8 years and asked myself and others how they expected to cover all their crimes when the next President came into office. There plan was, of course, another Democrat being elected (Hillary). And, when that failed? Well, we gotta do something! Who would have expected it to be a coup attempt? That is just insanity. So, maybe you are correct, it was ego that drove it... they thought they could get away with it. For myself? I think it was desperation.

Hubris. Ego. We agree. Where we disagree is on ‘desperation’. I think we’ve learned that Comey and ‘Struck’ are pure evil! 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously, this is your response to the news about Flynn?  :lol:

How about doing something constructive like reading all of the court filings by both defense and prosecution and the judge's responses since Sydney Powell became Flynn's attorney.  After you've done that make your case that this decision by DOJ to drop the charges is not just. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Yup, talking points already provided by the mouthpieces.  Here's the summary of what happened yesterday from the paper of "record":  Not a word on why DOJ dropped the charges.

Which, again, is why it needs to be shut down. Like yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

You know it's another embarrassing day for the left when their response to this information is to quote Adam Schiff.

It's like watching the Bills give up a 24-point lead to the Dallas Cowboys, and asking Billy Joe Hobert to explain why that happened.

Hey Dems, you can make your case all you want, but if you're relying on Adam Schiff to carry your water, you need to rethink your strategy because he has the credibility of a mop.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know it's another embarrassing day for the left when their response to this information is to quote Adam Schiff.

It's like watching the Bills give up a 24-point lead to the Dallas Cowboys, and asking Billy Joe Hobert to explain why that happened.

Hey Dems, you can make your case all you want, but if you're relying on Adam Schiff to carry your water, you need to rethink your strategy because he has the credibility of a mop.

At least a mop is useful when "cleaning things up".

This is only the beginning. This may be unbelievable to some but it will get even more unbelievable soon. The sad part is; some people are going to ride the lies straight to the end of the tracks instead of understanding they’ve been snookered and get off the train before it’s too late. 

It’s not about right versus left; but they want you to believe that it is. It’s never been about right versus left because the corruption; that’s going to be revealed; stretches far across the aisle. They‘ve gotten away with it for so long; that they believe it’s normal. It’s not. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you must lie in order for your to justify an action; that action was not the correct action to take. When you lie enough; you become the lie and the lie becomes you. They’ve been lying; they’re still lying. They’re going to lie all the way to the end. They don’t believe they’re going to be caught. Why? Because they’ve been lying for so long; they don’t remember the truth or believe they’re wrong. That’s scary. 

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Someone may be able to find  his morning call in one piece. This is what I located:

There is more to come...

We are going to find it out through papers. Thousands more papers are being released. Rick Grenell is doing a fantastic job...

Sleepy Joe was involved in this. You will see more and more come out on this... I think...

Comey is stupid, sick, dumb as a rock.  (this is for the video above)

The one below is about Wray:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

52 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Seriously, this is your response to the news about Flynn?  :lol:

How about doing something constructive like reading all of the court filings by both defense and prosecution and the judge's responses since Sydney Powell became Flynn's attorney.  After you've done that make your case that this decision by DOJ to drop the case is not just. 

I just read his guilty plea. Nuff said 

• Haha (+1) 6

Obama - the ONLY President who subverted our national tradition of the peaceful passing of power from one President to the next.

He's a slime ball and his name will forever be tainted with this disgraceful overreach of power.

:*****:*****:*****:Obama:*****:*****:*****:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Obama - the ONLY President who subverted our national tradition of the peaceful passing of power from one President to the next.

He's a slime ball and his name will forever be tainted with this disgraceful overreach of power.

:*****:*****:*****:Obama:*****:*****:*****:

Yup, that darn Obama got Flynn to admit he was guilty!