DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, GG said:

I can state conclusively that I don't walk the backwoods of Chappaqua.  

Checked coronavirus by zip code in NYC.

Williamsburg is in the category of highest infection rate per capita. Looks like you're wrong.

Again.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Checked coronavirus by zip code in NYC.

Williamsburg is in the category of highest infection rate per capita. Looks like you're wrong.

Again.

On which date?

49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Jim Baker is the Director of the Office of Net Assessment, U.S. Department of Defense.  He is responsible for providing the Secretary of Defense with comparative assessments of the prospects of the military capabilities of the United States relative to other actors, as well as the political, economic and regional implications of those assessments.

Flynn’s attorney told the court that [Director James] Baker was [Stephan] Halper’s ‘handler’ in the Office of Net Assessment in the Pentagon.

And, David Ignatius? Will we be getting journalist indictments?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Magox said:

@Deranged Rhino can you unpack what these Catherine Herridge tweets and the rest of these General Flynn info.   Just the published stuff and if you want to add your speculation that too but preface it.  I think I understand but not 100% sure.

Apologies for the delayed response, been offline for a bit trying to hit a deadline.... I'm handing in what I'm working on this afternoon then I'll address this in full :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think it's about time the thread title gets changed.

He's long gone. We probably should put this stuff in a different thread when he left last year.  ?‍♂️ But, there are three intersecting threads on the first page alone, soooo....

• Like (+1) 1