DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Trump should really make the braindead lefts heads roll and just pardon Stone, Flynn, Manafort right now and get it over with.

The MSM morons and the rest of the left will PREDICTABLY lose their shyt and it will be comically epic.

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am not calling the shots on timing. But you only have to read what’s happening to see something is coming. 

So, did we miss it? Wasn't today the day the big bad Justice department was to bring down the United States?

41 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump should really make the braindead lefts heads roll and just pardon Stone, Flynn, Manafort right now and get it over with.

The MSM morons and the rest of the left will PREDICTABLY lose their shyt and it will be comically epic.

No pardon for Flynn. A pardon is an acceptance of guilt. He's going to get everything dropped. 

Stone and Manafort were convicted for their own crimes (which didn't have anything to do with 2016 or Russia), a commutation of their sentences will likely happen at some point, but not until Flynn's charges are dismissed. That's the starting gun for a lot of blowback. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No pardon for Flynn. A pardon is an acceptance of guilt. He's going to get everything dropped. 

Stone and Manafort were convicted for their own crimes (which didn't have anything to do with 2016 or Russia), a commutation of their sentences will likely happen at some point, but not until Flynn's charges are dismissed. That's the starting gun for a lot of blowback. 

These people are going to lose their minds when Flynn gets his case dropped.

It is going to be priceless to see the mindless comments coming from the left on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

It is going to be priceless to see the mindless comments coming from the left on this one.

They will. It will be just the start of a reckoning too.

Sucks to be them. They've had years to understand what happened and chose instead to actively ignore it. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

They will. It will be just the start of a reckoning too.

Sucks to be them. They've had years to understand what happened and chose instead to actively ignore it. 

Just like they are ignoring Joe Biden's allegations.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Just like they are ignoring Joe Biden's allegations.

They'll do the same with this. Pretend it's not real. 

Until people start going to jail.

*Which is WHY people need to go to jail for this.

- Case in point: 

This is weapon's grade stupidity/spin.

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

LMAO - I know you think Flynn getting his charges dropped with have some GINORMOUS impact on Democrats.  

But guess what?  It won't - it will just rally the troops on the left even more.

Trump made a choice to appease the far right wing of his base and the top 1% - he couldn't even unite the country during a GLOBAL pandemic - like most leaders do - KARMA is a bich.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I know you think Flynn getting his charges dropped with have some GINORMOUS impact on Democrats.  

But guess what?  It won't - it will just rally the troops on the left even more.

Trump made a choice to appease the far right wing of his base and the top 1% - he couldn't even unite the country during a GLOBAL pandemic - like most leaders do - KARMA is a bich.

You mean like when Bluto rallied the troops with his epic speech about the German's bombing Pearl Harbor?

I am not even on the right or the left, but justice is justice and Flynn didn't do anything wrong. He just worked for Trump. That was his crime.

But we all know that the MSM is going to go apeshyt when this happens. That is my point and you can't deny that.

And by the way, I see you are at war with other people on here and just for the record..................

Who's gives a flying fvck if you and your other leftist cohorts on here hate Trump. You are just feeding into the fact as to WHY he got elected in the first place. You people just don't have a clue and it is going to lead to four more years of Trump if you don't watch out. 

Do you really wanna b!tch, moan, whine and complain about Trump for four more years? If so, I hate to be you and the other Trump haters on here.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Someone doesn't know what Karma means, or is. 

Else they wouldn't be laughing about how they've excused the biggest abuse of power in US history just because the media told them to.

Yea Trump feels he got screwed by the deep state... and you know what?  Ask the 3,000+ small businesses that got screwed doing business with Trump.

What comes around goes around bich

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You mean like when Bluto rallied the troops with his epic speech about the German's bombing Pearl Harbor?

I am not even on the right or the left, but justice is justice and Flynn didn't do anything wrong. He just worked for Trump. That was his crime.

But we all know that the MSM is going to go apeshyt when this happens. That is my point and you can't deny that.

And by the way, I see you are at war with other people on here and just for the record..................

Who's gives a flying fvck if you and your other leftist cohorts on here hate Trump. You are just feeding into the fact as to WHY he got elected in the first place. You people just don't have a clue and it is going to lead to four more years of Trump if you don't watch out. 

Do you really wanna b!tch, moan, whine and complain about Trump for four more years? If so, I hate to be you and the other Trump haters on here.

You feel better precious?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

He shouldn't pardon Flynn. The General needs to be exonerated through the court system.

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Posting for the 2nd tweet.

Well, so much for him being exonerated this week.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yea Trump feels he got screwed by the deep state... and you know what?  Ask the 3,000+ small businesses that got screwed doing business with Trump.

What comes around goes around bich

You feel better precious?

I am fine Sparky, obviously you have problems.