DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No flopping.  Have you read the report?  

obviously not, Carp man. really don't have to at this pont to know that it is a great big giant nothing burger. i doubt you can see that yet though. no worries however, there is a strong chance that it, or a complete summation of it will be released by the end of this weekend. then you can start doing your Rachel Maddow act in full.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The two are one in the same.

Now comes a heavily redacted justice department report and the right will lap up what the government spoon feeds them...

...Go figure the hypocrisy 

you're funny. Barr will do what he can and is allowed to do.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

not lost in the responses is the fact that of all the leftists that love to come down to the dungeon and spout their TDS at everyone, only @Tiberius (though he is still playing his game of denial) has had the temerity to show his face. will @ExiledInIllinois or @WhitewalkerInPhilly, amongst others have the dignity to make an appearance and at the very least admit they were wrong?

i doubt it...

I will I'm wrong. But even if it doesn't result in criminal charges, it's done it's job. We already know that Trumps son and campaign manager met with Russian assets to obtain dirt on his political appointment, and then lied about it.

We know he asked Russia to compromise national security by hacking on live TV, and then they did, and then his political fixer has been arrested firin touch with Wikileaks and A) promised more damaging emails and B) threatening a witness not to testify.

His personal lawyer and campaign manager have been convicted of felonies. And that isn't even counting the resulting investigation in SDNY for fraud and embezzlement in the inaugural committee.

For anyone else, the stench of graft and slime would kill their career. But some people eat it up.

Mueller has been more effective at draining the swamp than Trump...who has done everything to make it swampier.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I will I'm wrong. But even if it doesn't result in criminal charges, it's done it's job. We already know that Trumps son and campaign manager met with Russian assets to obtain dirt on his political appointment, and then lied about it.

We know he asked Russia to compromise national security by hacking on live TV, and then they did, and then his political fixer has been arrested firin touch with Wikileaks and A) promised more damaging emails and B) threatening a witness not to testify.

His personal lawyer and campaign manager have been convicted of felonies. And that isn't even counting the resulting investigation in SDNY for fraud and embezzlement in the inaugural committee.

For anyone else, the stench of graft and slime would kill their career. But some people eat it up.

Mueller has been more effective at draining the swamp than Trump...who has done everything to make it swampier.

kudos for having some temerity. though your admittance with a half handed rebuttal as to everything else is kind of wrongheaded.

you do understand that those who were indicted were indicted for process crimes (crimes relating to the investigation (most likely entrapped as well)) and had absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion, right?

the real swamp draining is about to begin. i suggest you get some popcorn while there is still some left. 

this is not personal, it is just apparent that this is/was the biggest political crime in history. and that is what i am against. it is time for the real crooks to go to jail and for the rule of law to apply to everyone, equally. 

i am glad to see you admit you were wrong.

cheers

:beer:

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

obviously not, Carp man. really don't have to at this pont to know that it is a great big giant nothing burger. i doubt you can see that yet though. no worries however, there is a strong chance that it, or a complete summation of it will be released by the end of this weekend. then you can start doing your Rachel Maddow act in full.

What's with the carp comments?  What does that have to do with anything.

Divulge some personal info about yourself.  Fight fair, none of this sucker punch stuff that has no bearing on anything...

You guys on the right are the reason children bite... You can't articulate an argument so you result to name calling.

BTW... It's your side (an myself) that are indifferent to the carp.  It's the loony enviro left that thinks the sky is falling.  Yep, you actually side with the government's argument going back to the Obama administration.

At least we agree on something, even if it is carp.

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

By Congress?  Or will he just ignore that?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

kudos for having some temerity. though your admittance with a half handed rebuttal as to everything else is kind of wrongheaded.

you do understand that those who were indicted were indicted for process crimes (crimes relating to the investigation (most likely entrapped as well)) and had absolutely nothing to do with Russian collusion, right?

the real swamp draining is about to begin. i suggest you get some popcorn while there is still some left. 

this is not personal, it is just apparent that this is/was the biggest political crime in history. and that is what i am against. it is time for the real crooks to go to jail and for the rule of law to apply to everyone, equally. 

cheers

Keep hope alive brother. 

1lqll2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/MrX_U812/status/1109275755425529856

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

... By Congress?  Or will he just ignore that?

by law. you know that thing that should apply all down the line regardless of the feelz from the Left.

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What's with the carp comments?  What does that have to do with anything.

Divulge some personal info about yourself.  Fight fair, none of this sucker punch stuff that has no bearing on anything...

You guys on the right are the reason children bite... You can't articulate an argument so you result to name calling.

BTW... It's your side (an myself) that are indifferent to the carp.  It's the loony enviro left that thinks the sky is falling.  Yep, you actually side with the government's argument going back to the Obama administration.

At least we agree on something, even if it is carp.

it was a slam against your slam. you know I haven't read the report yet.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

cheers

To me, it's personal. His thoughts can be best summarized, in my opinion, as the ends justify the means.  He sees no reason to question why it's incredibly dangerous to a freedom-loving society to turn away when a sitting president weaponizes key pieces of the intelligence community to attack the political opposition, why it's dangerous to screw around with our political process by using foreign "intelligence" reports that are false and funded by political enemies, how dangerousness it is if the electorate cedes control to unelected high ranking operatives in the FBI and DOJ, and how incredibly dangerous it is to give a prosecutor a blank check and limitless  power to go out and find crimes wherever he sees fit. 

The reason we get #### like this in our system is because in spite of mountains of evidence that one of a handful of individuals elected president in the history of the country cooked the books in attempt to force feed the American people HIS choice for president, is because people like WiP see a shiny penny like "The presidential fixer got arrested!" and rationalize "Man, this was so worth it!". The funny part for me is the use of the term "fixer". I wonder what shiny penny phrase the media would have force fed to it's easily outraged constituents had showtime never aired "Ray Donovan".  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

D2Od1jHUkAAgSOR.png

Right-Wing Translation:

The damage to Our country is always somebody else's fault.  Blame others.  Do not take any responsibility.

So... You are admitting the country is damaged... But taking zero responsibility for that damage.  Nice!  True to form, blame others for your problems.  Never look inward.  Who's really the Snowflake here.  Whiny Right, whiny Left meet each as polar opposites politically, but emotionally the same.

Cliff Notes®

Obama Bad!

Like the damn commies they collude with... Need constant revolution to mobilize the Right. I guess they learned something?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TPS said:

As I've mentioned a few times, I've had to suffer these 2+ years with my wife religiously watching Maddow every night believing the axe was going to fall any day now. I really don't know how she will handle this, but I hope to God she stops watching msnbc!

Thoughts and prayers. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And these clowns want to have a parade!?!? "Our guy didn't get indicted!" 

They remind me of people waiting for their welfare checks to be delivered. Pathetic

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Oh, are they done with Benghazi investigations then?