DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

LoL... I don't wear a tie and work in a cube.  But close.  

Neither do I! 

And there is evidence of Russians conspiring with Trumps campaign. 

----

However, let’s say for the sake of argument that the report shows: 1.) Trump hired multiple campaign officials who had, collectively, more than 100 contacts with Russians and solicited a hostile foreign power’s help in winning the presidency; 2.) Trump lied repeatedly about his pursuit of a business deal with a hostile foreign power while running for president; and 3.) Trump took a slew of actions (from misleading the public to seeking leniency for Michael Flynn to intimidating witnesses in plain sight) that, if committed by anyone other than the president, would be grounds for indictment. Do the Republicans plan on running in 2020 under the banner: Leave the Russian patsy in power — or What’s a little obstruction between friends?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/23/its-not-democrats-who-will-have-problem-addressing-impeachment/?utm_term=.9f084750a05f

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

LoL... I don't wear a tie and work in a cube.  But close.  

It's obviously not you because you're not a white collar kind of guy, you're blue collar

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Neither do I!

And obviously not you, because your job is to wash the collared shirts

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'll take "how the libs are going to lose the 2020 election" for $2B, Alex.

I don't think Don is gaining voters... And he did win an upside down election in 2016... 

This ain't 2004 where Dubya righted the ship.

Have there ever been two upside down elections in a row in American history?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

don't be so sure, 17 months is an eternity in politics.

You can’t run a 17 month campaign with the media demanding new exciting things five times a day

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't think Don is gaining voters... And he did win an upside down election in 2016... 

This ain't 2004 where Dubya righted the ship.

Who is to say it will be upside down?  Hillary was as well-known of a candidate as you'll ever see.

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The 20th century ended with three consecutive elections with a winner receiving less than 50% of the popular vote

1992: Bill Clinton 43.0%

1996: Bill Clinton 49.2%

2000: George W Bush 47.9%

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'll take "how the libs are going to lose the 2020 election" for $2B, Alex.

To trump??? LOL!! The FBI won't be helping him this time, and America has seen what an incompetent slob and hateful POS he is. No way does he win in 2020. No one will believe his lies now. He's a spent force. 

Maybe if Dems push this slavery reparations crap, but I think they will come to their senses 

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Upside down = lose popular, win EC.

Has there ever been two in a row?

I know what "upside down" means.  I'm asking if you think it's a slam-dunk that the D challenger will win the PV?

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To trump??? LOL!! The FBI won't be helping him this time, and America has seen what an incompetent slob and hateful POS he is. No way does he win in 2020. No one will believe his lies now. He's a spent force. 

Maybe if Dems push this slavery reparations crap, but I think they will come to their senses 

I'll take...

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's not a popularity contest. 

Sure it is. Or at least it will be this time, the majority of voters will pick the next president. The midterm elections saw Dems with a ten percent victory margin! In a gerrymandered race they still won 40 seats! And maybe forty one after it was discovered they tried stealing one in NC! 

Dems have a huge voter advantage. That's why Trump needs the EC math, he can't win otherwise 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I'll take...

Drink your kool aid then! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Sure it is. Or at least it will be this time, the majority of voters will pick the next president. The midterm elections saw Dems with a ten percent victory margin! In a gerrymandered race they still won 40 seats! And maybe forty one after it was discovered they tried stealing one in NC! 

Dems have a huge voter advantage. That's why Trump needs the EC math, he can't win otherwise 

There is no otherwise. 

• Like (+1) 2

And that is precisely why the FF's created the EC.

Drink your kool aid then! 

Oh, the irony!

• Like (+1) 3