Bills hire Marvin Allen, KC Dir College Scouting

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...they need to do this soon.....I'll be headin' to "Dante's Inferno" soon and cell phones, LCD's and Dell laptops can't take the heat....print media is "campFIRE" fuel... :thumbsup:

Well, they've outlasted more than a few good and decent Buffalo fans. At this point I'm more about my kids enjoying it. They've seen me toss a few remotes toward the tv in a fit of rage, should balance that out nicely. Plus, I'm not so sure we're not actually in Dante's shack already, or at least in the waiting room?

@ChrisBrownBills

The #Bills have hired Brian Adams and Marvin Allen as National Scouts.

@buffalobills

Marvin Allen and Brian Adams have been hired as Bills National Scouts. Background on both: http://bufbills.co/srAe79

DAIWqCxWsAE4ww4.jpg

Was Allen still under contract with KC? Or was he available? Is this a demotion in title? Seems like it to me. Director of college scouting to national scout? I was kind of expecting him to be named director of college scouting here...

Anyway, just curious. Definitely happy with the hire.

Was Allen still under contract with KC? Or was he available? Is this a demotion in title? Seems like it to me. Director of college scouting to national scout? I was kind of expecting him to be named director of college scouting here...

Probably contract up. I bet he got a raise though. So he gets a raise and just scouts.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Not that I really care, but I do wonder if other teams around the league give you the old stink eye if you start jacking up pay for scouts and front office people? Buy the best staff. Hey, no salary cap!

Not that I really care, but I do wonder if other teams around the league give you the old stink eye if you start jacking up pay for scouts and front office people? Buy the best staff. Hey, no salary cap!

some teams spend more than others. It's a big deal.

...why not?.....look at the extremes in HC salaries...remember this one?......wadda bargain (COUGH)............

February 19, 2002|SAM FARMER | LA TIMES STAFF WRITER
Faced with the reality they would lose him one way or another, the Oakland Raiders traded Coach Jon Gruden to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday for four draft picks--two first-rounders and two second-rounders--and $8 million.

Beane was just on radio talking about him.. sounded like he was under contract but they were able to get him out of that because KC was doing some FO shuffling. He said his name came up late for that reason and was surprised he was going to be able to get him. Edited by YoloinOhio