Guess He Doesn't Like Bikers

TSNBDSC

There are two competitive bicyclists on another board I'm on. They are two of a kind - and the most narcissistic egomaniacs I've encountered long term on the internet...............Is that a coincidence?

There are two competitive bicyclists on another board I'm on. They are two of a kind - and the most narcissistic egomaniacs I've encountered long term on the internet...............Is that a coincidence?

Not a coincidence.

The driver only did what most of us fantasize about doing.

I've mentioned in another thread that I don't feel as much rage from cyclists while I'm driving (unless they are cutting me off, hogging a lane on a busy street, doing other normal DB cyclist stuff) but rather when I'm walking and they are ringing their stupid bells or shaking their stupid condescending heads because my dog and I cannot see behind us and had the audacity to be walking in their path.

Get off the highway Lance. We aren't in France.

• 1 month later...

https://www.popville.com/2017/06/reader-reports-cyclist-beaten-by-car-driver-looks-like-arrest-made/

BTW, i do bike for exercise and have been hit like that dude in the first post..luckily I was able to slide under the car for the most part and just had nasty friction burns on most of the right side of my body.

Not on a road anywhere near like that one in the post, mine was much more rural, which is where i always bike.

I don't get it. Out here, we have hundreds of miles of world class mountain biking options near the Front Range cities, and countless bike paths separated from the highway. Why folks decide to ride on busy highways or up some of these canyons that are loaded with blind turns and narrow shoulders is beyond me.

I don't get it. Out here, we have hundreds of miles of world class mountain biking options near the Front Range cities, and countless bike paths separated from the highway. Why folks decide to ride on busy highways or up some of these canyons that are loaded with blind turns and narrow shoulders is beyond me.

Because they are better than you.

They get high off the exhaust. D'uh.