Greatest Spoiler Game Ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-ySMmsmGc&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately, it's not the whole game. This game was the first win that year but it must have felt sweet ruining the Cowboys playoff chances. Darryl Talley's rookie year

Listened to this on the radio. I was 7 years old. Bell had the huge run early. Great memory.

2008 week 16 we beat Denver in a game they would have clinched the AFC West in. Next week they lost the division to San Diego. Nothing against Denver but that was pretty fun.

I was at that game in adNevertheless and it was damn cold. One of the coldest games in Bills history.

I'll toss in a mention for the 2001 Jets game, only because I was there. Jets in the hunt for the division title and could clinch a playoff spot, Bills were terrible. Defense played great, Phil Hansen's late game interception was the highlight.

Freezing cold day.

The Jets two years ago will forever be their 2004 Steelers/Bills game. Both sting badly for the losing team

That was a good one and a good parallel. It was definitely nice not to have Fitz best us en route to a playoff berth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-ySMmsmGc

Unfortunately, it's not the whole game. This game was the first win that year but it must have felt sweet ruining the Cowboys playoff chances. Darryl Talley's rookie year

It was tough being a Bills fan at 2-14, and I lived in Texas at the time. So the pregame trash was pretty heavy. That win was extra sweet for me, plus I got to watch it.

It was tough being a Bills fan at 2-14, and I lived in Texas at the time. So the pregame trash was pretty heavy. That win was extra sweet for me, plus I got to watch it.

I remember seeing Brent Musberger talk about this game the week after on The NFL Today, and they labeled this game "The Demise of Dallas."

2008 week 16 we beat Denver in a game they would have clinched the AFC West in. Next week they lost the division to San Diego. Nothing against Denver but that was pretty fun.

I was at that game. It was fun!!!

Plus they drafted Bruce Smith as a result.