Everyday.

Everyday I pull up the Bills' app and devour every tidbit that I can get my hands and eyes on. Everyday I have a few favorite web sights that I pull up, hoping to catch SOMETHING that will tell me or give me an insight of my favorite team. Everyday I think about my favorite team throughout the day, wondering how they are doing and wondering what they are up to. Everyday I'm hoping that this year is going to be successful. Everyday I pull TSW to see what is going on and seeing what all of you are saying and reading your insights. Everyday I talk to somebody, anybody but mostly my son about the Bills. Everyday I daydream about the upcoming season and what it will hold for me. Everyday I think about THEM!

The Bills have been my longest love affair, 4+ decades and I have NEVER cheated on them. They are now my 2nd wife.

Everyday I love them...

Go Bills!

Care to share links to your favorites?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Bills. I've suffered the SB losses, the MCM, and the drought.

But this post is something else, that's some scary level of obsession. I'm guessing you've got at least one restrain order on you.

lol : )

I get being a sensitive type of fella but yikes. This is a little dramatic.

"Never cheated on them", "everyday I think about them", "everyday I love them"...meh. I'm a fan of the Bills. Will always be that way but this is like 6th grade love note stuff. As much as I dig them as my team I don't really know about writing them a love note.

Edited by likei've

Everyday I pull up the Bills' app and devour every tidbit that I can get my hands and eyes on. Everyday I have a few favorite web sights that I pull up, hoping to catch SOMETHING that will tell me or give me an insight of my favorite team. Everyday I think about my favorite team throughout the day, wondering how they are doing and wondering what they are up to. Everyday I'm hoping that this year is going to be successful. Everyday I pull TSW to see what is going on and seeing what all of you are saying and reading your insights. Everyday I talk to somebody, anybody but mostly my son about the Bills. Everyday I daydream about the upcoming season and what it will hold for me. Everyday I think about THEM!

The Bills have been my longest love affair, 4+ decades and I have NEVER cheated on them. They are now my 2nd wife.

Everyday I love them...

Go Bills!

It's a sports team. Fun to follow and watch and discuss. But wow this sounds obsessive compulsive to me (I am not a doctor and do not even play one TV). Kinda scary bro.

Sounds familiar!

Success said: "I'm the exact same way, year round. Love the Bills."

Yep. I don't watch hockey, baseball, basketball. I watch NASCAR, F1, etc but not much once there is any kind of football available (CFL, NFL pre-season)

Just Da Bills...