Ragland cleared to practice?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what Blokes is trying to say is that he's going to rip someone's !@#$ing head off behind the LOS.

I was not a fan pre draft, and then I watched him play, and then I was Fan.

Love this Kid.

screw you haters

Nice!

Would be awesome if so, thought he was on track for a TC clearance. OTAs would be great.

@reggieragland

Cleared!!! Thank you lord!!!

Nice!

That would be great if he is a full go already. Gives him some time to really step up the training regime before training camp.

Really looking forward to seeing what this kid can do on the field this season.

Nice!

Nice!

That would be great if he is a full go already. Gives him some time to really step up the training regime before training camp.

Really looking forward to seeing what this kid can do on the field this season.

I personally would like to see them take every precaution just to be sure.......I feel like a LOT rides on this player

I personally would like to see them take every precaution just to be sure.......I feel like a LOT rides on this player

Hope they are easily forced to move P.Brown away from the 3 down MLB and find him some sweet packages to help out one more year.

I think he is an impact player. McD knows he is no Luke so he needs to let Leslie cater to his skill set. This will be a good trial for evaluating as Fans, both McD ( defensive mind) and Frazier ( Obviously ).

BTW i expect Ragland to improve over time. His asset is recognition it seems. To counter his lack of true speed he will need to get comfortable with the reads and get off the ball quickly. I wonder if Frazier will play him aggressively .

Cant wait to see him hit for a loss of yards.

Go Bills !