Things you can't be

Is there anything you can't be, simply because it is impossible? I thought anything was possible, whether it was desirable or not. I have since learned it is impossible for some people to be some things....just because. The example is racist. There is a dude that can't be a racist. It is impossible for him to be one. He hasn't explained that but you'll have to take him at his word since impossible is a very definitive word.

Let me make this clear, there are a lot of things I don't WANT to be and a racist is very high on that list. Canadian is probably slightly edging it for the top spot on things I don't WANT to be. But I can't call it impossible. That standard is too high. It got me started into thinking about what really is impossible for someone to be. Outside of ridiculous things like turning into a rock or something, that while technically not impossible, are just silly, is there anything that you can think of that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to be?

I have an idea of one thing for me, but before I declare it as fact, I have to think about it a little more. What about you?

I see most of these things, if remote, as being possible. I've read about anti aging stuff, etc.

Me, I think it might be impossible for me to be old.

Ever since this happened to me on I haven't aged a day. I can die. I can get diseases or get hit by a bus. But don't think i can get old. It has been since November 18 1974 and I have not aged a day.

I see most of these things, if remote, as being possible. I've read about anti aging stuff, etc.

Me, I think it might be impossible for me to be old.

Ever since this happened to me on I haven't aged a day. I can die. I can get diseases or get hit by a bus. But don't think i can get old. It has been since November 18 1974 and I have not aged a day.

Actually, you get older every day.

Actually, you get older every day.

Older chronologically sure so you got me on a technicality if that was your goal. My point is, I have not aged from a health standpoint since that day over 40 years ago. So I may get old based on comparing my birth date to a calendar, but I haven't gotten old from the perspective of declining health and/or aging.

I know for a fact that I can't be the owner/proprietor of the first gourmet grilled cheese food truck on the planet Neptune. In fact, I'll go one further and say that I can't ever be the owner/proprietor of anything at all on the planet Neptune.

Chances are good that I'll never even do that here on Earth.

...I can't... fight this feeling any longer... and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow... what started out as friendship has grown stronger... I only wish I had the strength to let it show... I tell myself that I can't hold out forever... I said there is no reason for my fear... Because I feel so secure when we're together... You give my life direction, you make everything so clear... And even as I wonder, I'm keeping you in sight... You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter night... I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might... And I can't fight this feeling any more. I forgotten what I started fighting for... It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars forever!

But alas. I cannot.

...I can't... fight this feeling any longer... and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow... what started out as friendship has grown stronger... I only wish I had the strength to let it show... I tell myself that I can't hold out forever... I said there is no reason for my fear... Because I feel so secure when we're together... You give my life direction, you make everything so clear... And even as I wonder, I'm keeping you in sight... You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter night... I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might... And I can't fight this feeling any more. I forgotten what I started fighting for... It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars forever!

But alas. I cannot.

Related: Kevin Cronin and not look like an old woman.

Why not? I'm sure you're just as qualified as any of the other 17 we've had over the past ten years.

The QB position has been a main focus of the Bills community outreach program.

No one else has paid so many bums so well.