Things you can't be

Older chronologically sure so you got me on a technicality if that was your goal. My point is, I have not aged from a health standpoint since that day over 40 years ago. So I may get old based on comparing my birth date to a calendar, but I haven't gotten old from the perspective of declining health and/or aging.

I wasn't trying to get you on a technicality. Everything decays over time. Fast or slow, doesn't matter. Faster or slower than similar or the same things doesn't matter.

I wasn't trying to get you on a technicality. Everything decays over time. Fast or slow, doesn't matter. Faster or slower than similar or the same things doesn't matter.

I could be mistaken, but I believe Merlin from Arthurian lore lived backwards in time, growing younger as time passed. Then again, I'm pretty sure that was fiction.

I could be mistaken, but I believe Merlin from Arthurian lore lived backwards in time, growing younger as time passed. Then again, I'm pretty sure that was fiction.

Based on the tales that I remember, Merlin was born and was considered the Antichrist (but that seemed to have been overlooked after awhile because he proved useful as a child advisor to a few Kings of the time). He was a child and aged into and adult. I don't recall his demise.

Based on the tales that I remember, Merlin was born and was considered the Antichrist (but that seemed to have been overlooked after awhile because he proved useful as a child advisor to a few Kings of the time). He was a child and aged into and adult. I don't recall his demise.

I'm completely unfamiliar with any connection between Merlin and the antichrist, but as far as I know, he met his fate at the hands of Morgana who imprisoned him inside a tree. It's been an awfully long time since I read any of that stuff.

I'm completely unfamiliar with any connection between Merlin and the antichrist, but as far as I know, he met his fate at the hands of Morgana who imprisoned him inside a tree. It's been an awfully long time since I read any of that stuff.

The History© channel said Merlin might actually have been.

aliens-guy.jpeg

Read my link. Did you ever walk into a wall of death in Times Square? I have no idea what that thing was but when I turned and faced it instead of running away, I defeated it. You're welcome btw. And I most certainly stopped aging. Whether each cell is no longer decaying or the they are being replenished I cannot tell you, but as a whole, my body is exactly the age it was in 1974.