Karlos Williams' son battling rare illness;family in need

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Karlos cleans up I think he will get one more shot. Really good football player with size/speed not frequently seen... he has bigger issues and not easy for anyone let alone a guy in his 20s.

Edited by YoloinOhio

F5 this please. Disease know no difference between money and poverty

That isn't entirely true. Money buys better heath care. How many people have no health insurance because they can not afford coverage. How many people with coverage can not afford to cover the copay or deductible so they don't get treatment at all. I wish the best for Kason and pray he will be healed but his father has an obligation and responsibility to provide for him right now and maybe for a long, long time. Karlos has the talent to play in the NFL if he sets his priorities and puts the weed down.

F5 this please. Disease know no difference between money and poverty

Exactly. Karlos could have had access to everything his family ever needed. Instead, his selfish actions led to the loss of millions of dollars.

A man with his talent, athleticism, and the opportunity he was given shouldn't be in this position.

I sincerely hope Kason gets better. My point is that his father's selfish actions are why he needs people to donate for his medical bills.

Exactly. Karlos could have had access to everything his family ever needed. Instead, his selfish actions led to the loss of millions of dollars.

A man with his talent, athleticism, and the opportunity he was given shouldn't be in this position.

I sincerely hope Kason gets better. My point is that his father's selfish actions are why he needs people to donate for his medical bills.

point taken... maybe this will scare him straight? He had a classy message to Buffalo when he got cut, thinking he's a good kid with 99 problems. Hope he turns it around for his sake and his son.

point taken... maybe this will scare him straight? He had a classy message to Buffalo when he got cut, thinking he's a good kid with 99 problems. Hope he turns it around for his sake and his son.

Agreed.