PFF: Tyrod Taylor #2 starting QB in AFCE

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to the QBs on the AFCE, it's basically Brady then everyone else.

How did he compare to the rest of the QBs league wide?

I tried to look that up and I think you have to subscribe to see that. But I did find this page:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ranking-all-32-nfl-quarterbacks-this-season/

PFF ranks Taylor 20th out of 32. But as you can compare, all the scores are different from the tweet. (Taylor: 81.5) So I don't know what the tweet scores represent exactly. But that rank doesn't even follow the scores given. He's ranked 20th but his score is ranked 13th out of 32.

This is about right. He's been better (but similar) to Tannehill over the last couple of years. The Jets situation is atrocious. A strong case could be made that he would be the 2nd best QB in the NFC West as well. I don't think there is another division where he would be top 2.

Big accomplishment being better than whatever bum the Jets trot out there, and the disappointment Tannehill has been.

For what it's worth...I couldn't even put him above Tannehill when I went through last season. I had him above Osweiler, Fitz, Simien, Cle QB's, and the Rams Qb's. He was on par with Kaepernick from what I gathered.

Taylor ranks around 25-26 for me...right there with Tannehill and Kaepernick.

Big accomplishment being better than whatever bum the Jets trot out there, and the disappointment Tannehill has been.

For what it's worth...I couldn't even put him above Tannehill when I went through last season. I had him above Osweiler, Fitz, Simien, Cle QB's, and the Rams Qb's. He was on par with Kaepernick from what I gathered.

I am suprised you gave him a ranking that highly.....seriously

this board would be lost if it didn't know how you saw it...

Duh.

Yeah, just a LAMP for Promo.

Taylor is about square in the middle of AFC quarterbacks but he has a worse roster now than most of those above him.

McDermott has done a fine job of handicapping himself with his roster handling this offseason.........he'd better be able to coach.

Taylor is about square in the middle of AFC quarterbacks but he has a worse roster now than most of those above him.

McDermott has done a fine job of handicapping himself with his roster handling this offseason.........he'd better be able to coach.

what does that even mean ?

....so then the Whaley firing was more about style versus substance in your assessment?......