Chris Gragg

Always liked his athleticism. His Twitter says he is healthy. Never has been any kind of problem, shows up every day. Any chance we retain? I like him for TE depth better than a lot of the dumpster dives. He is still young. Supposedly has a workout for the Colts scheduled. I suspect he would catch a lot of passes from Andrew Luck.

I can't get the picture out of my mind of that game in London when EJ completed his pass to Gragg....BUT Gragg was standing 5 yards out of bounds waiving for the ball. After he realized what had happened, Gragg laughed his butt off. (so did EJ) I did not find it as amusing..just more of the lame effort we saw from him. Glad to have him gone........

How long has he been on this team and what has he ever done?

Yeah, because players like Gragg (7th round pick - 2013) never, ever develop their skills.

I'd be okay with bringing back Gragg. He looked like he was really starting to put it all together before the injury.

Hope we sign him back. Play in London was poor, but laugh can't be over-interrupted. Could have just been embarrassed. Run the highlights on his Twitter, in addition to that embarrassing play in London there are some deep seam catches that we could use.

Sometimes you laugh to keep from crying...think what people would think if they started crying

Good point on Annen too. I have no idea if he or Gragg are the better prospect. I like O'Leary's competitiveness, but he seems too small and slow. Annan and Gragg LOOK the part to me.

Remember Matthew Mulligan? Did that guy have pictures of Rex or something? What a zero - can't believe he got so much PT in Rex year 1.

People are way too enamored with his athleticism. He hardly did anything worthwhile for the Bills, and the out of bounds catch from EJ in London, was both a disgrace and an embarrassment.

He's not a great blocker, so unless Clay is off the field, his usefulness is extremely limited.

Imho, O'Leary has already contributed more than Gragg did, and I'd much rather have him on the team, as I consider him to be a much better footballer, irrespective of 'measurables'.

How long has he been on this team and what has he ever done?

I don't like bringing back recycled players.

But, would be open to Gragg. The Marrone staff never gave him a chance. Rex's either or barely.

He has skills as a good 2nd TE or a backup that could play #1 in case of injury.

I think Logan is our #2 and the team (IMO) loves him otherwise we would have addressed TE at this point in the offseason already. I love Logan's upside!!!

I don't like bringing back recycled players.

But, would be open to Gragg. The Marrone staff never gave him a chance. Rex's either or barely.

He has skills as a good 2nd TE or a backup that could play #1 in case of injury.

I think Logan is our #2 and the team (IMO) loves him otherwise we would have addressed TE at this point in the offseason already. I love Logan's upside!!!

...kid does have some size and grit....hell, could be the next transitional George Wilson...stay tuned............

Yeah, because players like Gragg (7th round pick - 2013) never, ever develop their skills.

I'd be okay with bringing back Gragg. He looked like he was really starting to put it all together before the injury.

I am cool with Gragg on the Bills.

he did look to be improving