The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

BRAVO!

It's OK to not love everything, but some people just seem to hate everything. Balance and perspective. If you disagree, do it intelligently and thoughtfully. Whining gets tiresome.

Crusade
A concerted effort or vigorous movement for a cause or against an abuse: a crusade for literacy; a crusade againstdrunk driving.
intr.v. cru·sad·ed, cru·sad·ing, cru·sades
To engage in a crusade.

We don't have anyone on this board who would ever engage in a crusade do we? :sick:

a crusade against the Pegulas and McWrestler ummmm......let me see

Edited by horned dogs

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post exemplifies who you are as a poster. A negative troll. Thanks for the reinforcement

So tiresome. Guess I just need to use the ignore function to make it a better place.

Because I was right about Whaley. His body of work was below average overall.He needed to go. The term hypocrite comes to mind with your posts-you've degraded anyone that believes in Taylor-all of a sudden it's SB or nothing. That is laughable. This organization more than likely will never be in a SB again.

Whaley was fired.

thank you for reinforcing what you actually are on this board....just in case anyone might have had a doubt

Because I was right about Whaley. His body of work was below average overall.He needed to go. The term hypocrite comes to mind with your posts-you've degraded anyone that believes in Taylor-all of a sudden it's SB or nothing. That is laughable. This organization more than likely will never be in a SB again.

Then time to move on dont you think? Gotta be a free seat on someone elses bandwagon

thank you for reinforcing what you actually are on this board....just in case anyone might have had a doubt

Then time to move on dont you think? Gotta be a free seat on someone elses bandwagon

Yep. A long time Bills fan that is tired of the losing, the excuses, and the poor decisions by OBD, over and over again. there is no such thing as a Bill's bandwagon anymore. Ask your friend, the OP, why he degrades those who like Taylor.

i can't stand arrogant people. Your comment here, and this thread title itself reeks of it.

Yep. A long time Bills fan that is tired of the losing, the excuses, and the poor decisions by OBD, over and over again. there is no such thing as a Bill's bandwagon anymore. Ask your friend, the OP, why he degrades those who like Taylor.

i can't stand arrogant people. Your comment here, and this thread title itself reeks of it.

I dont care if you dont like it.......

Lol. "Right about Whaley" is something we won't know for a couple years and may never know if we continue to miss the playoffs the next few years. He was fired as you wanted, yes. That doesn't necessarily means it was the right move.

I haven't degraded anyone that believes in Taylor except for you (fact). I don't think he'll ever win us a super bowl and that's the only thing I care about. It would be nice to have 10-6 seasons and maybe win a playoff game or two. It would make each season more enjoyable and I'd probably go to more than the 1-3 games a year I normally do (living in Vegas), but I want to feel the satisfaction and euphoria of watching our Bills hoist the Lombardi trophy. Other than the health, prosperity and safety of my family and friends, it's probably the only thing in this world that I pray for.

You're the guy that thinks tyrod is awesome, yet proclaimed last season was over when we were 4-3. If that isn't being a hypocrite, I don't know what is. Please explain how I'm being a hypocrite, you proclaimed it in your last post, but it really doesn't make any sense: "you've degraded anyone that believes in Taylor-all of a sudden it's SB or nothing. That is laughable. This organization more than likely will never be in a SB again". Ok, so I degrade anyone that believes in Taylor (when in reality I only downgrade you) and I want to win a Super Bowl. I don't think tyrod will lead us to a super bowl, and want to somehow acquire a QB that can do so. So I'm a hypocrite? Explain the hypocrisy please. Is it because I don't buy into your theory that this franchise will likely never be in a super bowl again?

I degrade you because you are beyond being worthy of degradation. Find another post that I made where I degraded another poster who likes tyrod. I'll wait.

If being upset that this once amazing place has been turned into a sea of whining and doom and gloom makes me arrogant, than I am arrogant. If not thinking Tyrod is a franchise qb that will lead us to a super bowl makes me arrogant, then again, I am guilty of being arrogant. If wanting the see the Bills win a super bowl before I die makes me arrogant, guilty again. That's what I want. I don't want to be the bengals of the last 5 years. I want 1 title before I die

Lol. "Right about Whaley" is something we won't know for a couple years and may never know if we continue to miss the playoffs the next few years. He was fired as you wanted, yes. That doesn't necessarily means it was the right move.

I haven't degraded anyone that believes in Taylor except for you (fact). I don't think he'll ever win us a super bowl and that's the only thing I care about. It would be nice to have 10-6 seasons and maybe win a playoff game or two. It would make each season more enjoyable and I'd probably go to more than the 1-3 games a year I normally do (living in Vegas), but I want to feel the satisfaction and euphoria of watching our Bills hoist the Lombardi trophy. Other than the health, prosperity and safety of my family and friends, it's probably the only thing in this world that I pray for.

You're the guy that thinks tyrod is awesome, yet proclaimed last season was over when we were 4-3. If that isn't being a hypocrite, I don't know what is. Please explain how I'm being a hypocrite, you proclaimed it in your last post, but it really doesn't make any sense: "you've degraded anyone that believes in Taylor-all of a sudden it's SB or nothing. That is laughable. This organization more than likely will never be in a SB again". Ok, so I degrade anyone that believes in Taylor (when in reality I only downgrade you) and I want to win a Super Bowl. I don't think tyrod will lead us to a super bowl, and want to somehow acquire a QB that can do so. So I'm a hypocrite? Explain the hypocrisy please. Is it because I don't buy into your theory that this franchise will likely never be in a super bowl again?

I just find it funny that Whaley wanted Taylor off the team, pushed for EJ, and you love Whaley and dislike Taylor.. And you will never find one post where i said Taylor is awesome. I've said a million times he is the best option for 2017 and draft a QB to sit behind him, which they did. Whaley's body of work wasn't good enough.And this was the third HC he has had problems with. He will never be a GM again.

Hey, hey! Maybe you two need to get...a room....or a cage....or something....

The tone of this place did change 3/17. A lot of great posters came on board. REALLY! But the whining has increased exponentially. Who wants to live with people like that? I see most of the people I respect the most just ignore this, but.....ugh.

I just find it funny that Whaley wanted Taylor off the team, pushed for EJ, and you love Whaley and dislike Taylor.. And you will never find one post where i said Taylor is awesome. I've said a million times he is the best option for 2017 and draft a QB to sit behind him, which they did. Whaley's body of work wasn't good enough.And this was the third HC he has had problems with. He will never be a GM again.

Again, you didn't answer any of the questions I asked. You just restate the same things you say over and over. Can't wait for you to post the same thing again in response.

I've stated over and over, whaley failed at acquiring a franchise qb and competent HC. I liked him because he was very good at evaluating talent and filling in our holes with bargain free agents that excelled (and made pro bowls). If he would have acquired a franchise qb and HC he would be the ideal GM in filling in the holes. I would have been ok with tanking 1 season in order to secure that QB. Tyrod is good enough to keep us from acquiring said QB. Sometimes you have to take a step back to take multiple steps forward. I was willing to cut tyrod and suffer through this season because I'm currently a believer in a handful of QBs eligible for the 2018 draft. Again, I want to win a super bowl and a stud qb will increase our chances of achieving that.

So again, how am I being a hypocrite?

You are confusing negativity with others vs. negativity towards the team. I do not understand how some like to come on and post how bad a new HC will be when he hasn't even had the chance to coach a game, or how they know the team will have a terrible record when we don't even know what the roster is yet. Or how they are going to quit watching the team or give up their tickets as if that is somehow supposed to convince others to do the same.

So am I negative about the team? Not right now; I'm in a wait and see mode. Am I negative about the kind of incessant doom and gloom posters? Yes, because it serves my purpose.

It serves NO purpose

Posters that spend the majority of their time posting about other posters or group of posters are usual fails. It don't matter which side of the plate they are swinging from.

Hey, hey! Maybe you two need to get...a room....or a cage....or something....

The tone of this place did change 3/17. A lot of great posters came on board. REALLY! But the whining has increased exponentially. Who wants to live with people like that? I see most of the people I respect the most just ignore this, but.....ugh.

I agree that there have been some fine additions to the board since BBMB died. They are just ridiculously outnumbered by the doom and gloomers

I agree that there have been some fine additions to the board since BBMB died. They are just ridiculously outnumbered by the doom and gloomers

I get that feeling, but I think the truth is that the gloom and doomers are just so much more vocal. They beg for attention. I don't give a rat's arse what some of these hater clowns think. (If you don't like it, go the hell away.) I thought I knew how the ignore function worked, but apparently I was wrong. Any advice on "ignore" is appreciated. I'm not a Koolaid guy, but pure hate makes me think you should just move on.

Maybe you could explain how having other players or teams on your avatar fits with being a Bill's supporter.

Why do you care? Or feel like you have to moderate people?

If you want a Bills themed Avatar, more power to you. If a guy wants a Patrick Mahomes avatar, why rip him? Can you blame the guy for wanting the Bills to at least attempt to get a franchise QB?

This is entertainment, not life or death. The Bills haven't played in a big spot for years. At tthis point instead of ripping fans for enjoying other aspects of football, just enjoy a growing body of people on this site who bring more angles.

If we want Bills 100% love talk, we'll go to Sal Cappacio or John Murphy to get it.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

Why do you care? Or feel like you have to moderate people?

If you want a Bills themed Avatar, more power to you. If a guy wants a Patrick Mahomes avatar, why rip him? Can you blame the guy for wanting the Bills to at least attempt to get a franchise QB?

This is entertainment, not life or death. The Bills haven't played in a big spot for years. At tthis point instead of ripping fans for enjoying other aspects of football, just enjoy a growing body of people on this site who bring more angles.

If we want Bills 100% love talk, we'll go to Sal Cappacio or John Murphy to get

Oh god here comes the free speech/talk crap of a chiefs players face being posted on a bills message board.

give me a break.....wanna condone burning the american flag next?