The Crying Game: Consolidated thread for the downers

Back when I was a kid, away at summer camp, one of our fellow campers began acting very strangely, making weird noises, and eating everyone's food. He even began killing and eating his fellow campers. Later on we found out the camper was a bear.....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god here comes the free speech/talk crap of a chiefs players face being posted on a bills message board.

give me a break.....wanna condone burning the american flag next?

This is fantastic stuff right here.

Avatars, football, free speech and flag burnin? Might be time to step away from the serious internet football freedom business for a while.

Yep. A long time Bills fan that is tired of the losing, the excuses, and the poor decisions by OBD, over and over again. there is no such thing as a Bill's bandwagon anymore. Ask your friend, the OP, why he degrades those who like Taylor.

i can't stand arrogant people. Your comment here, and this thread title itself reeks of it.

It's a free world. No one is keeping you here. There are 31 other NLF teams to cheer for.

Why do you care? Or feel like you have to moderate people?

If you want a Bills themed Avatar, more power to you. If a guy wants a Patrick Mahomes avatar, why rip him? Can you blame the guy for wanting the Bills to at least attempt to get a franchise QB?

This is entertainment, not life or death. The Bills haven't played in a big spot for years. At tthis point instead of ripping fans for enjoying other aspects of football, just enjoy a growing body of people on this site who bring more angles.

If we want Bills 100% love talk, we'll go to Sal Cappacio or John Murphy to get it.

So you can't explain. As I thought.

So you can't explain. As I thought.

Explain what?

The Bills suck, and have sucked for 17-18 years now.

What self righteous fan gets on the internet and tells other fans how to act and feel towards their team.

Guess what - Jeffsmagic and all the other "negative Nancies" are right year after year. So stop trying to convince.

Do you want honest discussion about the state of the Bills or just stuff that makes people "feel good".

Explain what?

What self righteous fan gets on the internet and tells other fans how to act and feel towards their team.

Guess what - Jeffsmagic and all the other "negative Nancies" are right year after year. So stop trying to convince.

Do you want honest discussion about the state of the Bills or just stuff that makes people "feel good".

Your discussion begins and ends with "bills suck"

So why bother?

Oh god here comes the free speech/talk crap of a chiefs players face being posted on a bills message board.

give me a break.....wanna condone burning the american flag next?

I guess I don't see the reason for the anger.

Grown ups are mad because a guy's Avatar isn't a Bills player...

How is that the same as taking an American Flag and burning it John?

I guess I don't see the reason for the anger.

Grown ups are mad because a guy's Avatar isn't a Bills player...

How is that the same as taking an American Flag and burning it John?

Its a little overboard I admit.....

Personally I dont care what avitar a person uses

BUT

When you do it in conjunction with continuing to cry about the player that isnt a bill while you continue on your crusade at that same position? JUST a bit much.

Right now the Bills are working on the longest drought of all North American sports.

What other conclusion do you want?

If a stock returned 0% for 17 years what would you conclude?

So like I said...what exactly is there to discuss with you?

Those of us that realize there is still a team in Buffalo and a season to be played would rather not discuss the drought?

Explain what?

I'll take an honest discussion. So honestly tell me why someone who professes to be a supporter of one team would have stuff on their avatar of another team. It just doesn't add up in my mind, but I'm open to your thoughts on that.

Also, since we're talking honest discussions here, explain to me when you post something that says the Bills have not done anything to strengthen depth behind their DTs and that they have no DE's other than Hughes, and it is pointed out to you that they just drafted a DE and DT last year, why you cannot be honest and admit you may have been mistaken.

I like having honest discussions/ Tp have them, though, it would require two things: 1. people respond to the actual comments and questions being made, and 2. that people do not ignore facts because they are in contrast to their preconceived opinions.

Oh great 100 posts and we have another 17+ years guy. Yippee. See Chicago Cubs

Explain what?

Great argument-not. Takes no courage at all.

Yeah and honest discussion would be awesome, try it some time.

I'll take an honest discussion. So honestly tell me why someone who professes to be a supporter of one team would have stuff on their avatar of another team. It just doesn't add up in my mind, but I'm open to your thoughts on that.

Also, since we're talking honest discussions here, explain to me when you post something that says the Bills have not done anything to strengthen depth behind their DTs and that they have no DE's other than Hughes, and it is pointed out to you that they just drafted a DE and DT last year, why you cannot be honest and admit you may have been mistaken.

I like having honest discussions/ Tp have them, though, it would require two things: 1. people respond to the actual comments and questions being made, and 2. that people do not ignore facts because they are in contrast to their preconceived opinions.

Just remember always that :

A. It's been 17 years

and

B. The Bills suck

No other points need to be made. :wallbash:

Its a little overboard I admit.....

Personally I dont care what avitar a person uses

BUT

When you do it in conjunction with continuing to cry about the player that isnt a bill while you continue on your crusade at that same position? JUST a bit much.

What about your crusade? Everything OBD does is great until it goes sour then you slither off and find ground somewhere else. Inbetween doing that your badgering new posters who are discussing their takes and providing reasons for them. Why? Do you suppose you're a bigger fan because of the endless optimism? You contradict yourself continuously while doing this.

Nice soft let down on Whaley in the other thread. "To much back fighting" that's the end result for you? Is that being a productive member of the community? From one of Whaley's biggest defenders and that's what you offer up?

What does JFH want at GM? Did you say football guys who understand football? So let me guess...who ever they pick is perfect! I don't think they are interviewing baseball guys! Sheesh.

Be a little more tolerable of opinions that run contrary to yours and stop waving that flag of blind optimism. Perhaps, burn it. So you won't be so tempted to look foolish.

What about your crusade? Everything OBD does is great until it goes sour then you slither off and find ground somewhere else. Inbetween doing that your badgering new posters who are discussing their takes and providing reasons for them. Why? Do you suppose you're a bigger fan because of the endless optimism? You contradict yourself continuously while doing this.

Nice soft let down on Whaley in the other thread. "To much back fighting" that's the end result for you? Is that being a productive member of the community? From one of Whaley's biggest defenders and that's what you offer up?

What does JFH want at GM? Did you say football guys who understand football? So let me guess...who ever they pick is perfect! I don't think they are interviewing baseball guys! Sheesh.

Be a little more tolerable of opinions that run contrary to yours and stop waving that flag of blind optimism. Perhaps, burn it. So you won't be so tempted to look foolish.

Pot....meet kettle