Washington planning GM-less FO

Interesting

@jasoncoleBR

John Wooten of Fritz Pollard Alliance said Washington has submitted plan to #NFL to reorganize front office w/out replacing GM position ...

... vacated by firing GM Scot McCloughan. Pollard Alliance is waiting to see what the plan is.

Interesting

@jasoncoleBR

John Wooten of Fritz Pollard Alliance said Washington has submitted plan to #NFL to reorganize front office w/out replacing GM position ...

... vacated by firing GM Scot McCloughan. Pollard Alliance is waiting to see what the plan is.

....their next step should be to identify themselves as an ownerless club.....Boy Danny is right up there with Plastic Puss Jones.....checkbooks bigger than brains...........

I know this could go either way, but I'm thinking this could be a step backwards. On the other hand, they'll attract a lot of coaches with a big ego. So there's always that. I can't see Gruden building the team as a whole every draft.

Interesting

@jasoncoleBR

So Mike Mayock said "No"?

I don't care who the GM is. It's pretty obvious that McDermott is going to have his hands on everything. The GM might as well just be a cap ologist

Thought that was Overdorf's job?

The Redskins will return to laughability after Cousins bolts in FA next year leaving them without a QB again.

he is allegedly gone as soon as they hire the GM... or phased out like Berchtold

Interesting. The only link left now is that weasel Russ Brandon.

he is allegedly gone as soon as they hire the GM... or phased out like Berchtold

Awesome!

On a similar note...that would leave Russ Brandon the winner of the old adage....you don't have to out run the bear, just your friends. Well, that was a marathon dating back to last century. Good endurance RB on that long, long race!

Edited by Manther