?Christine Michael RB Depth?

We didn't draft a RB this year, in a very heavy RB class. That's my only true issue with our draft and word from Packer Nation is that they'll be showing Christine Michael the door. He performed pretty well last season early on for Rawls who was injured. Was a Sparq freak coming into the league while always seeming to land with teams that had a stud RB ahead of him. I've always loved his explosiveness hitting the hole (has a hard time finding it sometimes) but at the very least would be depth at a position we're very weak at. I'm surprised Green Bay is considering this, the RB core there is pretty bad. He's bounced around a lot and in the past has had a pretty poor attitude but seemed to really turn it around last year, acted like a professional wanting to improve. It couldn't hurt to bring him in and it's not like there are a ton of options out there... Charles, Blount and some no names.

What do you think TBD?

We already signed shareece. Let's really make it fun

Is there a Dorothy out there?

I don't know what role he would have here. Than again in dennisons offense not sure how McCoy will work out.

Can't see McD wanting anything to do with this guy. I sure don't want anything to do with this guy

Yes. It appeared that Michael got several chances from several teams to establish himself and earn a large role, and he failed every time. Seems kinda trash to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Now visiting the Pats.. is this to pressure Blount or genuine interest. I'd take a look if I were the Bills, our RB depth is not good. It'd definitely hurt if Michael goes off for the Pats.

Why they need this many RBs is a head scratcher.

if they get him and Blount they will have something like nine running back's on the roster. And soon the entire league will follow suit

This guy must suck because everyone gives up on him. He was one of my starting rbs in fantasy and Seattle just cut him.

Also, there are so many young rbs why would you sign a pricey vet? Always go younger on RB unless it's a freak like Adrian Peterson.

This guy must suck because everyone gives up on him. He was one of my starting rbs in fantasy and Seattle just cut him.

Also, there are so many young rbs why would you sign a pricey vet? Always go younger on RB unless it's a freak like Adrian Peterson.

As you stated, he's bounced around but was productive for Seattle early in the season.

A pricey vet? I guarantee if he signs with the Pats it's for cheap. He's not in the position to be chasing a big contract.

I'm baffled as to how I'm alone here in wanting to bring him in. If one of the smartest football minds, with an already stacked RB core, thinks this is a savvy move and brings him in.. then it probably isn't one we should shy away from.

MG was a big loss for this team.

He's A Loss... but the fact we're doing nothing about it is troublesome. It's not like we can say Mc D saw enough of J.Will last year, none of us saw enough to instill confidence. Could he be the answer for #2 RB, sure. I'd rather he compete for that title and that competition is weak as of right now.

Edited by Eric Moulds on my A**

He's A Loss... but the fact we're doing nothing about it is troublesome. It's not like we can say Mc D saw enough of J.Will last year, none of us saw enough to instill confidence. Could he be the answer for #2 RB, sure. I'd rather he compete for that title and that competition is weak as of right now.

Yep. Big trouble if McCoy gets hurts, and with his history, he won't play all 16 games.

sorry but as much as i liked td mike he simply was not anything resembling a feature back. thus hes quite replaceable at significantly less than the cheaters paid

when you have players all over the roster playing for less money to get a chance at drinking from marshas magic ring fountain you can overplay role players like that

bills certainly dont have that luxury, especially at backup rb, when you can now find guys at the fry station for that job

there will be loads of rbs available all through camp. im sure the bills will latch onto one. plus they still have not karlos williams

..opportunities with Seahawks, Dallas, back to Seahawks and Pack all blown...they're hardly bottom feeders...something isn't passing the smell test with this guy............

no.

no because there's no reason to believe a guy who's been cut five times in four years should.

And yet a Genius football mind in BB made it a priority to bring him in a week after being dropped, even after rostering James White, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead and Gilly?!

Hmmmm... listen to Big Bill or a Big P***y (cat).

Quite the dilemma.

And yet a Genius football mind in BB made it a priority to bring him in a week after being dropped, even after rostering James White, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead and Gilly?!

Hmmmm... listen to Big Bill or a Big P***y (cat).

Quite the dilemma.

right

anyways

right

anyways

You must be a riot at dinner parties. Likely the center of attention for stimulating conversation.

I can understand not liking the player in question but absolutely dismissing the idea that this could be beneficial to our weak RB group is ignorant at best. I'm not saying that Michael is the next Shady, he's not. I will say he'd challenge J.Will for that #2 spot and when training camp is competitive at all positions we can assure that no one is simply handed their spot on this team.