Too many Left Tackles on the team?

CK did not do "great" at LT last year when filling in for Glenn.

He was OK at best.

The quality of the tackle depth behind Glenn is still pretty thin even after this latest pick.

If he was any better he would be a starter in the NFL at left tackle. Probably could be anyway.

Whoops

When I saw you post Dawson, I thought I screwed it up by posting Dawkins. So I changed mine to Dawson and then Googled it. I saw threads with Buffalo and drafting a player "Dawson" So I changed my spelling to Dawson. Then I saw 2 other people post Dawkins and was like WTF? Then I looked it up again and went Doh! It is Dawkins. Didja get all that?

shown to be durable and not pantsless or suspended. But it was a huge need. Great pick imo.

A key metric. Analytics?

It was rich in DB and to some extent WR,otherwise it wasn't.

What positions were our first two picks?

Surely you are not mad about not drafting another DB?

The problem is that I watch tons of college football... Every conference... I've have watched Tre' White... Great athlete... He's also a kid I saw pick off a lot of BAD balls, benefit from great special teams, and dominate inferior talent... I have a very hard time believing he was the best value at THAT pick, in THIS draft... You don't pass on a potential GENERATIONAL player to fill a need with a high pick!

Gilmore was a first Rd CB.... How many playoff berths occurred as a result of drafting him?

What sort of future success was set up by taking him 10th overall??? Go ahead... I'm waiting...

Teams are supposed to get BETTER in the first three rounds of the drat... We DID NOT.... If I'm wrong, I'll own it, -no problem...

the Bills were really looking at RTs in FA and they were wildly overpriced. They know Mills was an issue but re-signed him just have someone and he is familiar with the other OL and shown to be durable and not pantsless or suspended. But it was a huge need. Great pick imo.

:D And this is important. I've heard scouts talk about how guys look at the combine with their shirts off, but CK takes it one step beyond.

the Bills were really looking at RTs in FA and they were wildly overpriced. They know Mills was an issue but re-signed him just have someone and he is familiar with the other OL and shown to be durable and not pantsless or suspended. But it was a huge need. Great pick imo.

Suspenders might have kept Kujo from losing his pants.

We can't scout. -Period.

All these d__ks on the dancefloor just adds to the evidence.

This was one of the richest drafts I've seen in YEARS... And we BLEW IT... CLEAN OUT THE FRONT OFFICE TERRY, PLEASE!

I agree. Those bums haven't won a single game since the draft started on Thursday. Hell, the rookies haven't even bothered to show up for a single practice yet! FIRE EVERYONE!!!!

No. You're talking about the old Koundjio, with movement hampered by the wearing of pants. Freed of those restrictions we now see exactly how mobile that big guy is.

Classic post.

Bills could sell autographed Kujo jersey pants. Half Off. :)