What you're rooting for this year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care where the Bills finsh so long as KC comes in dead last.

I'd be perfectly happy with KC going to the AFC Championship game, as long as they lose that game to the Bills, who go on to win the SB two weeks later.

I'd be perfectly happy with KC going to the AFC Championship game, as long as they lose that game to the Bills, who go on to win the SB two weeks later.

Call your bookie and ask what odds he will give if you pony up $15,000 today for that scenario.

I'm rooting for my 3 favorite teams for this year to be undefeated.

Bills: 19-0

Whoever is playing the Patriots: 16-0

Whoever is playing the Chiefs: 16-0

Dream scenario: bills win the Super Bowl, we get the 1 overall pick via chiefs. We no longer need a qb because Tyrol is amazing. We trade down and get a boatload of picks and win the Super Bowl 4 years in a row.

Having two first-round picks next year gives us a significant draft advantage to be able to trade up into the first few spots and get a franchise qb. I think Cleveland is the only other team with 2 next year.

What we want are teams that won't draft a QB next year to tank this season and get up into that 1st or 2nd spot for the 2018 draft. Teams

like the Bears, Titans, Bucs, Colts and Panthers come to mind.

(Obviously an Alex Smith injury or meltdown would work in our favor as well).

It's likely that the Chiefs and Bills will average out to middle 1st round picks next year, and it would probably take our 2019 first round pick as well, but there's a very real possibility that this extra 1st round pick will put us in a position to outbid the field and get a Darnold type QB.

So while you're rooting for the Bills--or against them like some of you miserable posters here--be sure to root against the Chiefs (yes even when they play New England) and the aforementioned teams. And of course, be a Browns fan if you aren't already....

Eh.... Still gonna root for the Chiefs.

This team is not going anywhere next year. They should play their rookies to see if they can play and get experience, and position themselves for a top 5 draft pick to get a crack at a potential franchise QB.

that is not an answer to the question, no is it ?

poor form DDD

I'm rooting for 19-0.

I am rooting for the Senator

and the sweep !

I'm rooting for my 3 favorite teams for this year to be undefeated.

Bills: 19-0

Whoever is playing the Patriots: 16-0

Whoever is playing the Chiefs: 16-0

Dream scenario: bills win the Super Bowl, we get the 1 overall pick via chiefs. We no longer need a qb because Tyrol is amazing. We trade down and get a boatload of picks and win the Super Bowl 4 years in a row.

well done !

I still want to draft the QB next year though

Simple- Sammy and McCoy are 100% healthy all year, we have a top 5 defense again, and win the SB.

Not to much to ask right.

I 2nd the motion .. do we have a 3rd? Would be fun to have a fully healthy Sammy .. but I'm more excited about getting our defense back on track to the days of Schwartz ... that will heal the Rex/Rob wounds. Back to a 4-3 and cut the front four loose.