NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the draft on. Did they show Chad napping?

Except that negativity sells in Buffalo. We love it.

Yeah he was layed over on the couch. The house was practically empty except for the lady sitting next to him and someone milling around in the background.

Yeah he was layed over on the couch. The house was practically empty except for the lady sitting next to him and someone milling around in the background.

Reality sucks but his behavior off field did this to him.

18 picks to go. Hope the Bills signing UDFA and post the names soon after the completion of the draft. This has to be considered a rock solid draft for the Bills. Coach says the top three selections will be plug and play types.

I don't have the draft on. Did they show Chad napping?

Except that negativity sells in Buffalo. We love it.

Well, That is for SURE!

Look how long Shoop has been on the radio here. He is an absolutely obnoxious jerk on the radio and he talks like he is smarter than those he criticizes, yet he really knows very little about football for a sports talk host in A NFL city. Some of his "analytics" disciples are here spouting how every NFL coach is an idiot for punting on 4th down and talking about late round draft picks as "draft capital" as if they are more valuable than gold. "Hey, Bellichick has sometimes traded back in the draft, so it is stupid to do otherwise." Yet if pressed to identify any significant wonder of a player that he acquired by doing that.

Schoop used to be here in Rochester and he called his show "Sports Talk For Smart People".

Edited by OldTimer1960

Whoops! Spoke too soon. Chad goes to Denver on the final pick. Elway made liars of both of us.

Congratulations to Mason Schreck TE from UB, picked by Cincinnati.

I was wrong Elway got me. I always dislike Mr Horse Teeth. :D