NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a !@#$ing clown.

Put the film on and compare Kelly to this bum Peterman.

Kelly dominated in the best conference in college football while Peterman **** the bed at UT cuz he was awful.

This organization wouldn't know talent if it was right in their face.

Why hasn't he been picked yet?

Mayock just talked about Chad. I kinda agree wth him. I liked what I saw about Chad on the field. but his off field stuff is a bit much and he'd be a problem here. I think Pats would be a really good place for him as a project.

Seeing lots of Cardale Jones mentions. Did you watch Cardale Jones last season? No reason to think he's a lock to stay on the roster.

I like Cardale's poise and toughness and size for the position. He needs to play more to develop. It's unfortunate he went to Ohio State. In a smaller college he'd have had time to develop. In NFL he may not get the chance.

Jerry Sullivan‏ @ByJerrySullivan 26s26 seconds ago

More

Peterman averaged 15.43 yards per completion last season, fifth in country. No relation to the Peterman character on Seinfeld.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Sully. I was wondering if he was related to a TV show character.

eh, the way the trend is going in NFL, they won't poach him. Kid would be better off playing in CFL a few years then come back. He needs to play.

Lol

So you want him playing closer to home?

Edited by snamsnoops