RD 2, Pick 37: Zay Jones (WR) - ECU

Great. A WR from a gimmicky offense. He was 10th best WR of the draft. Bills moved up to take the next T. J. Graham.

Mayock had him at 5, every ranking I saw had him at 5 or 6. What the hell is wrong with some of you guys? Do you actually go through life making things worse than they are?

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No your swapping something of greater value for something of lesser value. It's more like a dollar for 2 quarters.

but its not a dollar for 2 quarters.....its more like buying a candy bar and getting 2 quarters in change

No I do understand the draft. Your giving up something of greater value for something of lesser value.

no...your not are you actually counting the player?

He was virtually everyone at TBD's number three WR after Davis and Williams. Don't like to have to trade up but remember this is a deep draft so going down from the third to fifth doesn't hurt as much as giving up a pick outright and we got our guy (remember, didn't JuJu say we was scared of the snow?).

Two picks and two needs met with an extra first next year and without sacrificing anything of substance. Pretty friggin' good Mr. Whaley (oh that's right, if you like it then it wasn't him, it was McD, sorry about that). If we get OLB or o-line pick next, I'll be VERY happy.

Zay isn't a bad pick here... Just not an excellent one.... Excellent was what we needed.... I watched a lot of ECU games... Zay was a standout, but I'm not sure what we got here...

I don't see the height we needed, and I don't see a strong, polished, route-runner... The word I use to sum up the last two rounds is WEAK... Very weak...

If you look closely at his shirt, you'll see it's a fleet of white Broncos chasing a single police car.

Regarding the confusion on pick 149 -- 149 is the 5th pick in the 5th round