anyone have the draft pick selection leak?

boyst

My sources tell me our pick will be either on the offensive or defensive side of the ball (we are not drafting a kicker, punter or long snapper at #10). Also, my sources (who are close to the situation and spoke on the condition of anonymity) are sensing that we will pick a LB, TE, CB, Safety, DE or QB with the #10 pick.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We already have 3 good TEs we haven't used effectively - if we draft OJ Howard I'll have to jump ship. It would be Beyond STUPID!!!! Taking TEs high in the draft is for established play-off teams of which we are NOT!

Go Bills - Keep it simple and get a solid player that we can use.

5 QB's in the first round today... no trades to get them either

Tribusky (Jets) vs Watson (Bills) for the new face of the AFC east after Brady retires. Mahommes (Browns) does what Manziel was supposed to do for Cleveland. Kizer (Texans) and Bill Obrien fall in love. Webb (Saints) sits behind Brees and becomes the next Rodgers

5 QB's in the first round today... no trades to get them either

Tribusky (Jets) vs Watson (Bills) for the new face of the AFC east after Brady retires. Mahommes (Browns) does what Manziel was supposed to do for Cleveland. Kizer (Texans) and Bill Obrien fall in love. Webb (Saints) sits behind Brees and becomes the next Rodgers

Actually, the Bills are going to draft 5 QBs in the 1st round with no trades! Like a boss

I used to have a source. They called marshawn and Gilmore picks (was keuchly then he got grabbed right in front of us so #2 BPA was Gilmore on our board) , but now with so many trade ups and trade downs he says boards are so fluid they move all the way up to the opening bell.

For what it's worth he said defensive players dominated our draft board last year and that this year's board looked similar.

But that was almost a month ago

Still, odds are heavy for defense in first 2 rounds.