Who would you smash a bottle for?

In 2014, a close friend of mine, and avid Vikings fan, smashed a beer bottle over his own head as Minnesota selected Teddy Bridgewater in the first round. Needless to be said, his idiotic behavior was both impulsive and in my opinion, an over reaction.

So as Thursday approaches, who are your smash-the-bottle-over-your-head picks in round one? Why would you be disappointed in them? Is there any possibility you'd later learn to appreciate or like the pick?

My smash-the-bottle player:

Jarbril Peppers

(Side note: please include any previous smash-the-bottle draft moments you've experienced in the past!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....I don't get to see college ball, but many here are touting this Reddick kid.......don't like spending a 1st on receiving corp when I've yet to be convinced that TT can or will be able to make use of what he has..just a pet peeve.......

Reddick is an edge rusher/linebacker.

....I don't get to see college ball, but many here are touting this Reddick kid.......don't like spending a 1st on receiving corp when I've yet to be convinced that TT can or will be able to make use of what he has..just a pet peeve.......

Reddick isn't a WR, he's an Edge/LB.

I think mine would be any of these o linemen or corners in the first.

IMO Reddick would be the smartest choice the Bills could make...he has played S, LB, and DE which means he can cover effortlessly, contain the run and rush the passer (which is everything the Bills are looking for in a LB)...he was a walk on, which means he is hungry and doesn't act like he is entitled...no off field issues...runs like a locomotive and hits like a freight train.

Edited by JaCrispy

If the Bills are going to continue to operate a 1970's offense for the next decade and ignore the QB position, Leonard Fournette is not as crazy as it seems on the surface.

Read something from Greg Gabriel (former Bears FO member and insider) that SF really wants him for whatever reason.

Read something from Greg Gabriel (former Bears FO member and insider) that SF really wants him for whatever reason.

Yeah, that is interesting. Wonder what Shanahan has planned. Fournette this year and Cousins comes in next year? SF might also be in on Darnold sweepstakes. Imagine Darnold and Fournette with Shanahan calling the plays...

:worthy: