Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault; denies allegations

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're right. Its different today. But college girls will show up at my house or invite me to their dorm/apartment all the damn time without knowing me at all. The culture is entirely different where you'd never beleive what goes on - just go look at IG enoigh

I mean, I doubt you often invite strangers on the elevator back for group sex and get "my friends are down but I'm just going to watch, mysterious dude"

And if that's working for you, you must have a hell of an elevator pitch. That said, after a couple drinks together at the bar and it wouldn't shock me.

No I raised my daughter not to put herself in that position and she never has.

I have no reason to doubt that. But you said that because she agreed to go upstairs to watch sex, it's "bulls**t" that she didn't or wouldn't join in. Why is not wanting to participate in what she is watching "bulls**t"? She has to have sex if she's watching sex? Watching is implied consent to having sex?

Explain your post.

No inside info but just looking at it from the outside, it's possible that she said she wanted to watch, so that she could be there to protect her friend if needed. Assume alcohol involved, friend might have been afraid to leave her.

It sounds like she went to Conley's room alone with him; 2 other people (who it sounds like she also did not know) were in the room already. Whoever she was with did not accompany her. Again, sketchy reports so take it with a grain of salt. Which is why it is a little unbelievable that so many people here are already assuming it's a false claim/money grab.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

No inside info but just looking at it from the outside, it's possible that she said she wanted to watch, so that she could be there to protect her friend if needed. Assume alcohol involved, friend might have been afraid to leave her.

We could probably write about 50 narratives that are possible and favor either side -- and if the last few years in sports stories taught us anything, it's that anything might be true once the story unfolds from these initial reports

It sounds like she went to Conley's room alone with him; 2 other people (who it sounds like she also did not know) were in the room already. Whoever she was with did not accompany her. Again, sketchy reports so take it with a grain of salt. Which is why it is a little unbelievable that so many people here are already assuming it's a false claim/money grab.

ah ok I just briefly read the police report.

Its a much bigger problem that lots of white knights have to find out the hard way

Man does this feel like the Collins situation. I wonder if we will see more stuff leading up to the draft? In the last 2 days we have Peppers, Brantley and Conley. It seems like someone with a bone to pick drops it on draft week. This is the new thing apparently.

maybe we can get all of them past rd 2

Man does this feel like the Collins situation. I wonder if we will see more stuff leading up to the draft? In the last 2 days we have Peppers, Brantley and Conley. It seems like someone with a bone to pick drops it on draft week. This is the new thing apparently.

Any more weed mask videos out there?

Oh it's just part of the game now........jealous, manipulative people are going to keep coming out of the woodwork like Tunsil's mom's boyfriend.

No I raised my daughter not to put herself in that position and she never has.

I'm sure everyone's daughter/son turns out exactly how their parents plan. Consider yourself lucky if you are such an amazing parent that your daughter never does anything stupid. It's easy to say things like that until you see what the world can do some people. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Its a much bigger problem that lots of white knights have to find out the hard way

In the everybody is a winner category-- it sounds like you'll be keeping your pants on going forward! Edited by NoSaint

Any more weed mask videos out there?

I'm sure if there are you'll see them in the next 48 hours.

Oh it's just part of the game now........jealous, manipulative people are going to keep coming out of the woodwork like Tunsil's mom's boyfriend.

I think that you are on to something. I don't see it changing either. Blackmail is the new thing.