Any of you knuckleheads coming into Philly for the draft?

Any of you knuckleheads coming into Philly for the draft?

let me know, perhaps we could arrange a beer or two somewhere. I don't plan on going into Center City, but I am 20 minutes out in the western burbs

Knuckleheads?

Isn't that what they called Chuck Knoblauch bobble heads back in the day?? :)

Edited by cba fan

let me know, perhaps we could arrange a beer or two somewhere. I don't plan on going into Center City, but I am 20 minutes out in the western burbs

ill be driving down around noon ill be outside Philly too were staying at The inn King of Prussia .

Edited by liverpoolkev

that's right near my work, i am in King of Prussia, right around the corner from there. and judging from your handle, we can reminisce about Liverpool

ill be driving down around noon ill be outside Philly too Embassy Suites .Valley Forge

I'm living on the Jersey side now, and things look crazy enough without a trip down that Thursday. Maybe Friday if I can swing it.

Sadly, as far as I know the DPBBB aren't doing anything. Out of curiosity, does anyone else hang out there during the season? I went a lot in previous years, but I've been saving for my wedding so I didn't go out as much in 2016.

i used to go when what's her name used to run it(her name escapes me, but she was awesome, she went on to the One Buffalo team where she is doing great things.) I liked McFaddens in NoLibs, it was an effort for me to get there via septa, but it was always a great time and great group. I am not a fan at all of the new place, have been there a couple times for other things and really just don't like the space. I am lucky to have my neighborhood pub set aside a tv for me each week to watch the games.

I'm living on the Jersey side now, and things look crazy enough without a trip down that Thursday. Maybe Friday if I can swing it.

Sadly, as far as I know the DPBBB aren't doing anything. Out of curiosity, does anyone else hang out there during the season? I went a lot in previous years, but I've been saving for my wedding so I didn't go out as much in 2016.

i used to go when what's her name used to run it(her name escapes me, but she was awesome, she went on to the One Buffalo team where she is doing great things.) I liked McFaddens in NoLibs, it was an effort for me to get there via septa, but it was always a great time and great group. I am not a fan at all of the new place, have been there a couple times for other things and really just don't like the space. I am lucky to have my neighborhood pub set aside a tv for me each week to watch the games.

Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I am blanking on her name too, but I'm happy she got to move on to something so good.

I also really liked McFadden's, because at the time I was living in Manayunk and mostly getting around using the regional rail and MFL and it was convenient. Even when I first moved, it was close enough that I could get there off the bridge fast.

I agree that I'm not as much of a fan of the new place, and while the PATCO is close, driving to the station kind of sucks. I have a Charlie Brown's by me which has NFL Sunday Ticket, I might try getting in there next season.

i live around king of prussia and never considered going to the draft .. not a fan of center city, but it was nice gesture on your part and since i moved here in 2008 , im finding lotsa of buffalo people around the area..

Edited by dwight in philly

I couldn't find those videos you did with Philadelia (I think that's how you spell it). Is she no longer doing that and what happened to the video's on youtube?

She still makes videos, although she hasn't made as many this year, because she became a mother.

Her youtube name is Philadehlia. You left out the "h". I haven't made a video with her for awhile.

that's right near my work, i am in King of Prussia, right around the corner from there. and judging from your handle, we can reminisce about Liverpool

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN,,,,,, WE were going to stay at the inn at King of Prussia but Embassy had more amenities

She still makes videos, although she hasn't made as many this year, because she became a mother.

Her youtube name is Philadehlia. You left out the "h". I haven't made a video with her for awhile.

3 5ths for you to annouce this year, Marky Mark! If you annouce the Chad Kelly pick, you'll be a god- more so than you already are

3 5ths for you to annouce this year, Marky Mark! If you annouce the Chad Kelly pick, you'll be a god- more so than you already are

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure you're right.

On my way to Philadelphia early tomorrow morning. I'll be staying in the Center City area.

Let's have a great draft TBD! See you all when I get back. GO BILLS!!!

Michelle Zumwalt(?) or something to that effect, she was awfully cool and ran a really good sunday gathering

Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I am blanking on her name too, but I'm happy she got to move on to something so good.

I also really liked McFadden's, because at the time I was living in Manayunk and mostly getting around using the regional rail and MFL and it was convenient. Even when I first moved, it was close enough that I could get there off the bridge fast.

I agree that I'm not as much of a fan of the new place, and while the PATCO is close, driving to the station kind of sucks. I have a Charlie Brown's by me which has NFL Sunday Ticket, I might try getting in there next season.

Im goin. Ill be in my watkins jersy with a bills hat. Ill be the idiot saying draft PETERMAN RD 2

I will make sure to throw you a pass ..... I will have my red Tyrod Taylor jersey on waiting on the Bills to draft Conley, from Ohio State , in the 2nd round

Edited by liverpoolkev