Sammy's foot fully healthy already??

Big Turk

My buddy posted a pic on Facebook of him and a friend with Sammy Watkins after playing pickup basketball together on the same team today at LA Fitness...

Apparently Watkins foot must be fully healed? Posted they were 4-0 in pickup games and Watkins dunked one of his put back attempts that bounced off the rim...

Either way, that is definitely a good sign...

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy posted a pic on Facebook of him and a friend with Sammy Watkins after playing pickup basketball together on the same team today at LA Fitness...

Apparently Watkins foot must be fully healed? Posted they were 4-0 in pickup games and Watkins dunked one of his put back attempts that bounced off the rim...

...in our minds, we minimize the effects of a foot injury.....after this, it makes you appreciate what the kid was up against.....sure as hell hope he is healed............

The foot and ankle contain: 26 bones (One-quarter of the bones in the human body are in the feet.); 33 joints; more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments (Tendons are fibrous tissues that connect muscles to bones and ligaments are fibrous tissues that connect bones to other bones.);

Either a great sign or on their way to aggravating it if not actually cleared

Wonder why he wasn't practicing with the team last prqctice?