Post Your Schedule Complaints Here

So many division games at the end of the season could either be a blessing or a curse. Judging by the last 20+ years....

And I used to complain about not getting primetime games but...F primetime games. I can't stand being that pissed of at 11:30, it makes for an angry sleep.

That's the worst, I remember waking up after the Seattle game cursing to myself during my morning training session.

Made for a great work out but still.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just making light of the schedule and they did make the playoffs last season. Will have an opportunity to improve in the offseason like every other team.

Not completely directed at you, I've just seen a number of people commenting on how the Dolphins will have "clinched" a playoff spot, and I just don't get it.

Edited by What a Tuel

Not completely directed at you, I've just seen a number of people commenting on how the Dolphins will have "clinched" a playoff spot, and I just don't get it.

If the Bills hung onto leads, they would have been the playoff team in 2016, not Miami.

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 1-1

WEEK 3 DENVER 1-2

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 1-3

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 1-4

WWEK 6 BYE AT LEAST THEY WILL NOT LOOSE

WEEK 7 TAMPA 2-4

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 2-5

WEEK 9 @ JETS 2-6

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 3-6

WEEK 11 @ LA CHARGERS 3-7

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 3-8

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 3-9

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 4-9

WEEK 15 MIAMI 5-9

WEEK 16 @ NEW ENGLAND 5-10

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 5-11

BILLS START WINNING AT END OF THE SEASON TO RUIN THERE CHANCES AT TAKING FRANCHISE QB. EPIC FAIL!!!!!

Honestly i think this very well could be a very bad 3-4 win season...

The 2 jets games are the only possible wins i see.

What is with this Miami hype? Jesus Christ. It's like the 2015 Jets all over again.

Who isnt still sour about that miami running back skipping up and down

the field at will, absolutely disgusting. Miserable games.

Edited by Albwan

Run defense was putrid.

That was just one of the many games the Rex & Rob defense cost us.

You say a variation of this every single year

If the Bills hung onto leads, they would have been the playoff team in 2016, not Miami.

Right so I'm not understanding the concern over the schedule. The only AFC teams clearly better than us are Pars and Raiders. We're right in there with everyone else. We should have AT LEAST split with the Dolphins last year, honestly should have gone 2-0 if we had any semblance of a run defense. If we do what we did last year, but beat the Dolphins and Jets twice, we're 10-6 and likely in the playoffs. And our defense was awful last year. No guarantees obviously, far from it, but I'm not all that pessimistic.

Edited by HappyDays

I don't think people watched as many Miami games either, but they had some miraculous last minute game winners/ties including a few run backs. That won't happen again this year.

Yeah, if we have any semblance of a run defense, then Miami doesn't even make the playoffs last year.

Edited by What a Tuel

You say a variation of this every single year

Right so I'm not understanding the concern over the schedule. The only AFC teams clearly better than us are Pars and Raiders. We're right in there with everyone else. We should have AT LEAST split with the Dolphins last year, honestly should have gone 2-0 if we had any semblance of a run defense. If we do what we did last year, but beat the Dolphins and Jets twice, we're 10-6 and likely in the playoffs. And our defense was awful last year. No guarantees obviously, far from it, but I'm not all that pessimistic.

I might feel better if they draft a WR at 10.

This season is looking good.

WEEK 1 JETS 1-0 "Cake anyone?"

WEEK 2 @ CAROLINA 2-0 Cam Newton isn't good against the Bills defense, they have beaten the Panthers with worse talent on offense and at QB

WEEK 3 DENVER 3-0 No QB, Travel across country and the Cowboys defensive line/Elliot will be putting a hurting on Denver's D-Line.

WEEK 4 @ ATLANTA 3-1, good draft and they will probably be back in the Super Bowl

WEEK 5 @ CINCINNATI 4-1, Good Match up, I think they can make Dalton play worse than the Bengals and Tyrod.

WEEK 6 YUM!

WEEK 7 TAMPA 5-1 This game should be fun to watch. I have a win just b.c our defense should be much better

WEEK 8 LAS VEGAS 6-1 on a !@#$ing roll!

WEEK 9 @ JETS 7-1, "We will be serving pie"

WEEK 10 NEW ORLEANS 7-2 Stumble...

WEEK 11 @ LA CHARGERS 7-3, tough road game

WEEK 12 @ KANAS CITY 8-3, The Bills finally beat a team they always destroy for most of the game, they finally don't make those few mistakes the previous regiments used to...

WEEK 13 NEW ENGLAND 8-4 Loss...

WEEK 14 INDIANAPOLIS 9-4 Indy Defense still won't be good enough to help Luck out who struggles against the Bills

WEEK 15 MIAMI 10-4, Beat the Dolphins at home.

WEEK 16 @ NEW ENGLAND 10-5 Loss...

WEEK 17 @MIAMI 10-6 Bills lose this game... Will they make the playoffs... Don't know

Edited by Beef Jerky

There is no such thing as a bad win at the beginning of the season......

Love how people predict thise horrible records when we have been a stead 8 and 8 with a D that fell like 20 spots

i just feel we have a mediocre team with a difficult schedule...we went 7-9 with a cup cake schedule last year and lost several solid starters this offseason...i think it is a logical assumption we will likely have a worse record this season.

i just feel we have a mediocre team with a difficult schedule...we went 7-9 with a cup cake schedule last year and lost several solid starters this offseason...i think it is a logical assumption we will likely have a worse record this season.

7-8. that Jets game the team quit because of the QB change.

The NFL will never do anything heroic favoring Buffalo. Scheduling bunched games with the Patriots & Dolphins to end the season is just another middle finger by the league toward the Bills. I've been saying for years teams like us and Jacksonville are just "Schedule Filler" for the NFL golden teams.

Pegs is going to have learn to keep up with the Joneses. When he fracks up a palace like Jerry's joint is when he is officially in the club.

They must be the leaders of the CoT. 👹

7-8. that Jets game the team quit because of the QB change.

OMG. Your homerism holds no bounds.