Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

zevo

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sick: Dude... don't go all "Aaaron Hernandez" on us, here... :lol:

Ha ha !

I still think the guy was just a mess upstairs.

Think about Bill B possibly knowing what he had in Hernandez. A powder keg with a fuse attached

It does not surprise me or you starting a separate thread - you have Aaron Hernandez on your mind and it is too late now.

Yah, I kinda do, I guess... There's some fascinating twists here... How do you reconcile the gifted TE with the gangster, the father, and the gay American? -Who wouldn't want to own the rights to that story?

Jealousy? Shame, shame!

He could team up with the H.S. boyfriend, and ink a best seller... BEST. SELLER. -To go from being on your knees in prison, to #1 on the NY times bestseller list is patently unfair.

Edited by #34fan

When you are in court for a few years you eventually exhaust every possible way to get the best outcome.

Even the thing with the family not showing in court could have been staged to prove that the family wasn't in on it if they were taken to civil court.......or even to just dissuade the media from following them around for the next few years documenting what they spend their money on. :lol:

I really wouldn't be surprised if he also had an even fatter life insurance policy though and the NG status might help if the terms say his beneficiaries can't collect if he dies in the act of a crime or related to guilty incarceration etc..

I would speculate he'd have had at least $5M in coverage to help the family keep the McMansions and toys paid for.

Think the family will return any of that money to the Pouncey brothers who supposedly paid his lawyer fees for Baez? Sexual favors for this one probably didn't cut it.

...any idea when the "made for TV movie" will be out?.....I have the perfect title, but............nope............

CNN has a special already, saw it a few times last night since it's in heavy rotation, called Declining Spiral.

Unless you're in 4th grade, it's actually too late.

Guy I work with the other night, he's about late 40's, early 50's, when crossing some railroad tracks goes "You know how I know a train came through here? It left some tracks." And starts laughing at his own joke.

I didn't even smirk