Pats sign Gillislee to offer sheet

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's crazy talk man. Knock it off. You are better than that.

I hate hate hate seeing the Bills lose. But we are just spinning our wheels with 6-10, 7-9 seasons.

The Pata have drafted a ton of busts but they have Brady, who they lucked into. And it's a lot easier to Luck into a player highin the draft.

Young Bledsoe would have been the second best Bills Qb ever. He definitely had his flaws but he is better than anything we have had besides Kelly.

He also came off the bench to win a game for the Pats during their first SB run.

He started out hot in that game with two nice passes but was abysmal after that. After starting 3-3, he was 7-18 the rest of the way and 10-21 overall. The Pats' D and ST won that game. They had a punt return TD and a blocked FG return TD. That accounted for 14 of their 24 points.

I remember Simon ripping Bledsoe after that game, saying that he played terribly after the start.

I didn't like losing Hogan and knew he would be a good player in NE and better than he was here. I hated losing Gilmore to them because I know he is really, really good.

But MG is just another guy who played on one of the best running offenses in the NFL. I really don't get the fuss. Karlos Williams was just as good and he was probs let high most of the time.

Well, somebody is going to have to step up and though he looked good on tape at Arkansas, Jon Williams didn't look good last year.

There is a prevailing belief among Bills fans that MG benefited more from Shady than the other way around............but it's the opposite......MG did a lot of critical work in short yardage and goal line that Shady CAN'T do.

If Shady starts getting those carries......he starts looking A LOT worse.

He started out hot in that game with two nice passes but was abysmal after that. After starting 3-3, he was 7-18 the rest of the way and 10-21 overall. The Pats' D and ST won that game. They had a punt return TD and a blocked FG return TD. That accounted for 14 of their 24 points.

I remember Simon ripping Bledsoe after that game, saying that he played terribly after the start.

But would you agree that he would be the 2nd best qb in Bills history? I don't think it's even close. A young Bledsoe gets us to the playoffs the last couple of years.

I thought McDermott was running the show.

We can all relax now, this move is starting to look genius, almost Belichick like.

....I'd bet he sure as hell has a significant say......I wouldn't take the job if someone was going to force feed me players with no input and hold me responsible for "between the white lines"......BTW, don't see where the Mike G tariff is that unreasonable.......

MG is easily worth 2-3 wins.

We lost a good player that is not easily replaceable as you seem to think. Esp for a roster that lacks good depth.

He's a backup. I don't want to pull out all the stops on every player because the pats might grab him.

This thread is embarrassing.

lol all stops. better cap management and this doesn't happen. by the way, NE just signed Butler.

He's a backup. I don't want to pull out all the stops on every player because the pats might grab him.

This thread is embarrassing.

McCoy is 29, and has had hamstring issues the past two years. What are the odds he plays 16 games? A quality backup is needed, nonetheless.

You are defending Whaley. And your usual shot at TT which is ridiculous. He's the least of this team's problems right now.

Saying TT isn't Brady is a shot? You're so incredibly sensitive about TT it's ridiculous.

I wasn't defending Whaley...just giving an example.

You're stubbornness is just unreal sometimes...it really is.

????

100 is average, and the average is based on qb play that year alone. It's an apples-to-apples comparison. Most of Bledsoe's seasons were under 100.

Also, and not to totally get into here, but these advance stats need to be taken with a grain of salt? I saw one game where Tim Tebow had a better rating than Aaron Rodgers who threw 4 td passes.

Advanced stats will favor a guy like Alex Smith over Brett Farve. Plus, you have no idea what the play call is or if someone ran the wrong route. Football is the hardest sport to use advanced stats on.