Aaron Hernandez: Not Guilty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they wasted all the time, resources on this. he is staying put, attorneys got a nice payday.. only thing that matters to me is if belicheat actually has to answer like everyone else would, for ignoring a subpoena.

Agreed. Double standards abound though. What a waste in so many ways....

Agreed. Total waste of money to try someone who is already serving a life sentence. Win or lose, what's the point?

Justice for the victim

Shame they wasted all the time, resources on this. he is staying put, attorneys got a nice payday.. only thing that matters to me is if belicheat actually has to answer like everyone else would, for ignoring a subpoena.

its fixed. and why he got off.

Kraft has leverage , his Hands extend even into the Penal system. Or is it Penile??

interesting if belicheats testimony would have made a difference if he actually had to testify..

Oh shoot i was just playin.

But i do think Kraft has leverage in more things than the NFL since the Patriots became the NFL darlings years ago

...agree Doc.....the animal is guilty......case specificity promulgates civil suits for wrongful death....sue and win but get nothing because the $$$ are gone......sad but true...prison "justice" takes care of matters...ask Jeffrey Dalmer...........

Even OJ and Jared caught a lil prison justice.

.....hope not....he needs prison justice as a punk....they have their own code.....could meet up with an incarcerated Bills fan ya know.............

That has not been the case to date. He was put in solitary a few months back due to an assault. He is, however, amongst fellow murderers and thugs, so he may be fitting in fine. It tends to be the killer of women, rapists and molesters that get the justice.

he will be in protected custody most of his stay. Which means surrounded by other celebrities of infamy and older men on the back end of their stay. Unless he gets in trouble he will have a rather simple sentence compared to the movies

If he was a nobody it'd be different. But he is a big guy and he would be fine. And the assault he had was also to his favor to defend himself. Not defending yourself with physical force opens you up to another inmate looking to pick a fight with you. And that fight he was in was at a holding center. When he gets to the holding center he won't be among inmates. He'll be among convicts. Big difference

Even OJ and Jared caught a lil prison justice.

everyone gets a BT of prison justice.

...shank 'em...save millions..............

ain't money i will see in my pocket. so don't care.

interesting if belicheats testimony would have made a difference if he actually had to testify..

How did no one know this guy was on the edge for awhile? I mean did the Patriots not have any idea the kid was using drugs and hanging with horrid people?

How did no one know this guy was on the edge for awhile? I mean did the Patriots not have any idea the kid was using drugs and hanging with horrid people?

yep..that was my point about belicheat.. he obviously should have been questioned about that.. hence, justice properly served .. again, ignoring a subpoena usually means consequences.

"Yeah, we know. He's taking PEDs and hanging out with Tom Brady."