NFL schedule release this Thursday

stuvian

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gut feeling, we open @ Cincinnati.

we opened away last year. the nfl has a sort of quasi thing against doing that to teams back to back. it happens, but generally you'll open at home in the first or second week. some times ya play two home games in a row.

Awesome I can start planning my LA trip which originally was going to be San Diego.

i was talking to Josh Perry a couple weeks ago (ran into him out one night) and he said he has no clue what to expect from the soccer stadium. He said he's used to twice as many people at an open practice in college let alone a regular season game.

i was talking to Josh Perry a couple weeks ago (ran into him out one night) and he said he has no clue what to expect from the soccer stadium. He said he's used to twice as many people at an open practice in college let alone a regular season game.

Yeah that is definitely going to be a funny experience I am also wondering how much tickets will be since there are going to be a lot less on the market

we opened away last year. the nfl has a sort of quasi thing against doing that to teams back to back. it happens, but generally you'll open at home in the first or second week. some times ya play two home games in a row.

Actually, the Bengals haven't played at home in Week 1 since 2009! I heard that they requested to the league that they play at home Week 1 this coming season.

Awesome I can start planning my LA trip which originally was going to be San Diego.

Yeah that is definitely going to be a funny experience I am also wondering how much tickets will be since there are going to be a lot less on the market

Yeah, that is going to be a weird situation.

I plan on going to that game, but I am terrified at how much tickets will be at face value.

It really sucks that the Chargers moved to Los Angeles. San Diego is/was the best road trip in the NFL. Such a beautiful city and a splendid area. The San Diego Bills Backers always made it a great time. I will really miss that experience.

Yeah, that is going to be a weird situation.

I plan on going to that game, but I am terrified at how much tickets will be at face value.

It really sucks that the Chargers moved to Los Angeles. San Diego is/was the best road trip in the NFL. Such a beautiful city and a splendid area. The San Diego Bills Backers always made it a great time. I will really miss that experience.

Boy you can say that again. I'll miss it.