McCoy-Alonso social media war

My tips for liking Lesean McCoy:

1. Do not follow him on Twitter;

2. Do not follow him on Facebook;

3. Do not follow him on Instagram;

4. Do not pay attention to him riding a Segway dressed like Pharell, draped in Louis bags;

5. Do not follow his press conferences;

6. Do draft him on your fantasy team; and

7. Do watch him carry our offense on Sundays.

He has the respect of his teammates and plays hard. I don't think he and I would have much in common aside from our Irish heritage but if his teammates like and respect him, that's good enough for me.

:lol: :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My tips for liking Lesean McCoy:

1. Do not follow him on Twitter;

2. Do not follow him on Facebook;

3. Do not follow him on Instagram;

4. Do not pay attention to him riding a Segway dressed like Pharell, draped in Louis bags;

5. Do not follow his press conferences;

6. Do draft him on your fantasy team; and

7. Do watch him carry our offense on Sundays.

He has the respect of his teammates and plays hard. I don't think he and I would have much in common aside from our Irish heritage but if his teammates like and respect him, that's good enough for me.

5a. Do not find yourself at a bar with him after midnight in Philly.

5b. If you are a woman, definitely do not date him, but if you do, don't break up with him and debate him on twitter.

5a. Do not find yourself at a bar with him after midnight in Philly.

5b. If you are a woman, definitely do not date him, but if you do, don't break up with him and debate him call him out for herpes and child support on twitter.

Just don't have his baby

Dolphins beat us twice last year. Regardless of personal stats, or photos, or whatever, they got 2 W's and Ajayi's b*tch a$$ got 1/3 of his total yardage against our defense. How about worrying about getting him back on the field by leaving him looking for a new jock strap after you juke him out of the other?

True enough, but let's face it -- McCoy is one of the biggest unmitigated d**ks in recent Bills history. He's really hard to like, and his list of a-hole acts is a mile long. He's an excellent player, of course, and he makes the team better.

It's hard not to agree with you. The guy represents some of the awfulness of pro athletes. Like money justifies their worth. I wish he was more like my favorite athlete, Jeter, and just handled his business in private.

That said, it was an amazing trade and he is such a much better player than Kiko. Anyone who tries to rip that trade is stupid. We got a stud and one of the best at his position. But yup, he's a douche.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with shady responding to the photo. Let's be real, kiko did it as a jab to the bills. I mean he so happened to post a photo with the team he was traded from along with whom the player he was traded for in the same photo? Come on, let's not be naive.

It's obvious kiko still has angst against the bills for trading him.

Maybe shady mentioning the money was kind of a douche move but this is the NFL, id say 99.9% of the players have that alpha male mentality and he probably saw it a slight towards him and his team. Responding to the post wasn't bad but the mentioning of contracts isn't a good look.

Yup, good comment. I agree. I also like that McCoy responded the way he did, taking it personally. That's who he is, that's his background, he's not going to take any personal slights, he's being true to himself. Very very few human beings are Russell Wilson-like, being really reflective and having great perspective.

I also take it positively that this is going to motivate McCoy. He had one of his best games against the former coach who traded him. Now he got another good reason against the fish.

That said, it was an amazing trade and he is such a much better player than Kiko. Anyone who tries to rip that trade is stupid. We got a stud and one of the best at his position. But yup, he's a douche.

I agree with this. I LOVED what Kiko was here, being that revelation in whatshisname's D. But with that dude gone, it was better he went elsewhere. He is an elite LB in NFL, and will play longer than Shady will in Buffalo, but Shady on another level as an offensive threat. Not production, but potential game breaker everytime he touches the ball. Few players are game breakers on D.

It was a chump move, but that's not what BADOL was talking about at all in the latest chapter of his Shady crusade.

It was LITERALLY one of my points. :doh:

You are breaking character to get serious about Shady McCoy?

When they acquired him I made the following unpopular statements:

1. Extension was a totally unnecessary waste..... (true.....he was already paid up front by Philly......I said he wouldn't see any of the extension years....and now I don't know anyone who thinks he will.....dead-nuts-on take.)

2.He was high mileage.....(true....dropped from 300 carry RB to 200 carry RB now, that's all he can handle due to wear and tear at this point.....which leads me to:)

3.He had injury problems.........(true about 5 different injuries in 2015 starting with a nagging toe injury and ending with a torn mcl..... and then missed time with recurrence of 2015 hammy injury in 2016)

4.He was low yards per carry/yards per touch at the end in Philly in part because he doesn't follow his blocking. That's why Chip traded him. He took too many runs to the sideline and therefore was a bad fit in Roman's scheme....(true, he continued to do his own thing in 2015 and in the process followed up a league low yards per touch season in 2014 with an inexcusably low 4.4 ypc 2015 in an offense that was otherwise inflating RB production).

The only thing I "doubled down" on was my belief that with his mindset and issues he'd be cut after his second season in Buffalo and nobody would want his toxic, selfish persona combined with modest production so his career would end soon.

I followed up all that heat with a December 2015 post....the low point of Shady's Bills career....... by stating that it might be a good thing that he bombed so hard in Philly because by bottoming out with embarrassment like that maybe Shady can see that he needs to make changes.......and that he SHOULD run for 5.5 ypc and score TD's at a rate similar to Karlos and MG in that Roman/Tyrod offense.......he simply needs to mature as a player and start following his blocking.

In the offseason he admitted to not following his blocking and leaving plays on the field and in 2016 he followed the path that Karlos and MG had used in 2015 and put up 5.4 ypc and double digit TD's.

So basically........I've pretty much NAILED the Shady takes.......but because he's avoided becoming a cap casualty I get some ball busting.

Which I find refreshing........since I am usually just 100% right.......and so I will continue to poke the thin-skinned among you while my Shady takes continue to be hot, fresh and of course, on point. :thumbsup:

I just find it interesting that YOU OF ALL PEOPLE(homage to Tenhigh) would come out of character to be serious about Shady being Shady. :flirt:

The dishonesty is strong in you. As is the revisionist history. :lol:

You are a writer and the best you can come up with is a Star Wars reference? :doh:

My takes are all archived.......as is your outrage at them.

What will your screen name become when Shady actually goes into radio? :lol:

Just don't have his baby

Or get on a party bus with him.

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with shady responding to the photo. Let's be real, kiko did it as a jab to the bills.

lol. Somehow I knew that someone would show up and try to spin it like this. Kiko was taking a shot at the Bills, and LeSean was just doing his duty to defend our honor, right? Too funny.

Or maybe Kiko just came across a cool pic that he wanted to share on social media, and LeSean is just too immature for his fragile little ego to handle it. Seriously, show that pic to anyone who isn't an insecure bills fan or a LeSean McCoy fanboy, and they're probably going to tell you that it's a cool pic. And let's think about this logically for a sec. Why would Kiko feel the need to take a "jab" at the Bills? He's a Cuban (more or less) who's living in Miami. Think about that. For a hispanic with Cuban heritage, it doesn't get any better than being rich, in America, and living in Miami. I guarantee you he's a thousand time happier there than he ever was in Buffalo. He probably gets down on his knees every day to thank God that Rex traded him away and started him on a path that led to where he is now.

If anything, I see it exactly the opposite. I think LeSean is just bitter that Kiko ended up in a situation where he couldn't be happier, while he's still stuck playing in Buffalo. And that pic just tore open and old wound (being traded from Philly to Buffalo) that still hasn't healed.

Edited by KDS73

My takes are all archived.......as is your outrage at them.

What will your screen name become when Shady actually goes into radio? :lol:

They are archived which makes your attempt to revise the record all the more hilarious.

You've moved your position from "he's washed up and done" to "he could be good if he tried/listened to his coaches". :lol:

You were wrong about why his numbers were down in Philly, you were wrong about him not being a top 3 back, you were wrong stating that he'd be out of the league (not just off the team) before he turned 30, you were wrong he'd end up working in radio, you were wrong about him only playing hard on nationally televised games, you were wrong literally about everything you said about the man other than one thing: his last name is indeed McCoy.

But now you've convinced yourself the position you took was the one you were arguing against for months. That's called being dishonest. And it's your best feature.

You're a legend in your own mind.

Agree completely. Very stupid. And it's only a "thing" because LeSean and his fragile little ego made it a "thing."

don't get me wrong, we all know who lesean is as a person, but out of all of the nonsense he could pull, this should be the lowest on the list of things that bothers us. as long as he carries the ball into the endzone on sundays, the can tweet war with whomever he wants.

Or get on a party bus with him.

lol. Somehow I knew that someone would show up and try to spin it like this. Kiko was taking a shot at the Bills, and LeSean was just doing his duty to defend our honor, right? Too funny.

Or maybe Kiko just came across a cool pic that he wanted to share on social media, and LeSean is just too immature for his fragile little ego to handle it. Seriously, show that pic to anyone who isn't an insecure bills fan or a LeSean McCoy fanboy, and they're probably going to tell you that it's a cool pic. And let's think about this logically for a sec. Why would Kiko feel the need to take a "jab" at the Bills? He's a Cuban (more or less) who's living in Miami. Think about that. For a hispanic with Cuban heritage, it doesn't get any better than being rich, in America, and living in Miami. I guarantee you he's a thousand time happier there than he ever was in Buffalo. He probably gets down on his knees every day to thank God that Rex traded him away and started him on a path that led to where he is now.

If anything, I see it exactly the opposite. I think LeSean is just bitter that Kiko ended up in a situation where he couldn't be happier, while he's still stuck playing in Buffalo. And that pic just tore open and old wound (being traded from Philly to Buffalo) that still hasn't healed.

So, you really think Kiko has no hard feelings towards the Bills? The team that drafted him then traded him away? Like, come on, let us be real for a second. Most Professional athletes have egos and when one gets traded they take it as an insult.

Btw, you claim I spun it one way in favor of Shady because I'm a "fanboy", which I am a fan but sure as hell, not a boy. But, you did the same thing in your very last sentiment towards Kiko!

Edited by Captain Murica