Daniel Jeremiah Mock 4.0

He has Williams to Titans, Howard to Jets, and McCaffery to Panthers, letting Adams fall to Bills at 10.

I love Howard at 10 but Adams would be our Earl Thomas. He is everything they need on defense. I still think he is a top 5 pick but I can see how this mock makes sense.

If adams falls to tenth overal I would be thrilled, but I feel like more and more pundits these days switch up their mocks just to keep people coming back.

Put out the same one over and over and no one cares. Change things up, yes there is more info coming out, but some of the movement just seems to me like, please keep looking at my mocks.

He has Williams to Titans, Howard to Jets, and McCaffery to Panthers, letting Adams fall to Bills at 10.

I love Howard at 10 but Adams would be our Earl Thomas. He is everything they need on defense. I still think he is a top 5 pick but I can see how this mock makes sense.

One could only hope but after his 4.33 at LSU's pro day I don't think he'll be available.

If adams falls to tenth overal I would be thrilled, but I feel like more and more pundits these days switch up their mocks just to keep people coming back.

Put out the same one over and over and no one cares. Change things up, yes there is more info coming out, but some of the movement just seems to me like, please keep looking at my mocks.

The draft is just as random.

His mock is absolute garbage. I wouldn't mind Adams, but the rest of his mock is ridiculous.

I think Adams will be drafted later than most think

A lot of people think he's the best athlete in the entire draft and clearly the best safety between him and Hooker. If somehow he fell to us there is no way we do not take him. He has the potential to be a pro bowl safety for many years.

Why is that?

not a freak athlete, and the position he plays. I love him and think he will be very good but I predict he probably not go in the top 10. Safeties are not considered premium positions, Hooker is an exception because of his elite range and ability to play deep/centerfield. Adams is more of an enforcer, a guy you might be able to motion out with a TE. Top 20 pick probably. Just what I heard. The oft-referenced pro day 40 is not what was on film. Edited by YoloinOhio

not a freak athlete, and the position he plays. I love him and think he will be very good but I predict he probably not go in the top 10. Safeties are not considered premium positions, Hooker is an exception because of his elite range and ability to play deep/centerfield. Adams is more of an enforcer, a guy you might be able to motion out with a TE. Top 20 pick probably. Just what I heard. The oft-referenced pro day 40 is not what was on film.

I see your point, and what you say is true. Adams is not a freak athlete, but I still think a lot of teams would love to have him. We shall see.

The Safety I am most skeptical about is Obi Melifonwu. Is he a very good football player, or is he a combine star? He certainly has great measurables, but from some of the game tape I've seen of him, he looks average to me. I think there is more hype than certainty with him.

I think he will go earlier than most think.

how can he go earlier than most think when most think he will go top 10?

I see your point, and what you say is true. Adams is not a freak athlete, but I still think a lot of teams would love to have him. We shall see.

The Safety I am most skeptical about is Obi Melifonwu. Is he a very good football player, or is he a combine star? He certainly has great measurables, but from some of the game tape I've seen of him, he looks average to me. I think there is more hype than certainty with him.

i am not personally skeptical of Adams, I just think he will go outside the top 10. Edited by YoloinOhio