Favorite Play of the 21st Century

There really hasn't been too many but I always still enjoy watching McKelvin's interception of Fitz in the End Zone on the last game of 2015. For these reasons:

- That play pretty much put the Jets in the positon they are now. They were 10-5 and just about to take the lead in that game and make the playoffs. That play changed all the momentum that day. I still don't think the Jets have recovered to this date.

- Lets be honest, how many times did we see Fitz do the same thing here, throw a INT at a crucial moment.

- I thought the whole play was pretty ironic as well. Fitz the Harvard grad with 1570 SAT scores, and the highest Wonderlic score in the NFL got outsmarted by Leodis McKelvin.

I suppose Rex got to stay an additional year because of that game but that play always does make me smile.

Sam Adams interception returned for a touchdown 2003. On the return Brady gets thrown down like the little baby he is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyFGYDYVFw

Things felt so right that day.

That was my first thought as well.

Another play that ranks right up there was Takeo Spikes flattening Brady, causing a fumble which was returned 5 yards by London Fletcher for a TD.

Sam Adams interception returned for a touchdown 2003. On the return Brady gets thrown down like the little baby he is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3nyFGYDYVFw

Things felt so right that day.

Also my first thought. Another was Nate Clements' shot that leveled Brady. Pretty much anytime Brady gets put on his back makes me happy.

Fitz' 98 yard TD pass to TO on an audibled play was fun to watch.

Edited by WhoTom

Off the top of my head, I'll say McKee's KO return :

If I recall correctly, that was the last play of the first half. Fun to watch, but meaningless since he didn't get into the end zone.

I know he didnt score on it but this play stands out. Fred Jackson almost scores vs Patrots Week 1 2011.

We've absolutely been destroyed by the patriots this entire century, but not that day. Fred Jackson wouldnt allow it. One of the best indiviual performances in Bills history IMO

Edited by TallskiWallski83

I know he didnt score on it but this play stands out. Fred Jackson almost scores vs Patrots Week 1 2011.

We've absolutely been destroyed by the patriots this entire century, but not that day. Fred Jackson wouldnt allow it. One of the best indiviual performances in Bills history IMO

Was going to post the same. Great game that we usually choke away. Fred takes the pass to the one and they milk the clock and get the win.

Favorite play would have to be the helmet catch over Rodney H. Couldn't have happened against a scummier player or team in a bigger moment. Not too much in terms of Bills plays thats been good this century. I did love the Sam A return tho.

Edited by CDogg20

I picked this play.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/WK3-Cant-Miss-Play-Florence-pick-six/39c6c34c-9fc6-4255-b39e-1372cfef7075

Florence's pick six against the Pats, 24-24 in the 4th quarter, when both teams were 2-0.

I picked this play because it was the exact moment I truly believed we were gonna have a great season. There was nothing flashy about the play itself, it was a fluke. But it was the day the Bills caught some breaks and beat the class of the NFL. And I thought we were in store for more. We had been unlucky for so long, starting out 3-0, beating Brady. It was like watching a completely different team from the last decade.

And then the rest of the season happened.

Best part of this was bb flipping out on the sideline that he scored (he knew he wouldn't get the ball back we could run out the score was complaining it should have been a td)

And then a personal foul penalty on the defense bc they were so pissed off

Also after the bills were down 21-3 I think it was we got a great int on the sideline right before half I was watching it on the scoreboard ( superstitious) we went down and scored after it

so the rest of the game the fans around me made me watch on the score board (just win baby)

Edited by mikemac2001

My favorite was in the Bills vs. Raiders AFC Championship game - 1990.

It was near the end of the game & the Bills were just destroying them.

Jamie Mueller pulled out of the backfield and leveled their corner or safety sooooo hard.

You could hear the SMACK of helmets thru the TV sound. I think the Raider player had to leave the field.