PFT: McCoy's absence not contract related

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mccoy is a phenomenal talent, but is a total low life.

that party he threw a few years back where he wanted to dress the women attending was a major reveal.

that's all you really need to know, but it's nice of him to do something wack every once and a while just to remind us.

like i said though, phenomenal talent, and probably the best player on the team last year - dude has a lot of leverage.

Yes, I agree with you Johnwalter. Having the ability to dress the women attending his party is a TALENT within itself.

He's the 2nd highest paid RB in the league. How was this even considered a question?

Guaranteed dollars of course being a major issue at times- recall he demanded the new deal when under a hefty contract already.

As a RB of a certain age he could've been looking at signing one more deal before 30... just spitballing the could have and why some might discuss it,not asserting it's what was

So you know for a fact that McCoy is happy with the Bills and vice versa? You clearly don't know what a fact is.

So far the only piece of information to even remotely suggest otherwise is that Shady missed a voluntary workout to celebrate his child's birthday. Shady has publicly supported McD, and McD has publicly supported Shady. Shady is extremely well compensated.

Now, you tell me why I shouldn't critique your take as silly?

Minicamps are right around the corner for NFL teams.

OTA offseason workouts: May 16-18, May 23-25, June 5-8

Voluntary minicamp: April 18-20

Mandatory minicamp: June 13-15

Lets see who shows up and who doesn't. Then I might actually worry about missing players.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

shady to busy to come to voluntary but has time to throw shade at kiko

LeSean McCoy calls Alonso a bum in Instagram battle

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19124618/lesean-mccoy-calls-kiko-alonso-bum-instagram

Radio-hot take by Shady...........he's going to be good with former Eagle and 2x all pro DE Hugh Douglas on 92.9 The Game sports talk radio station in Atlanta, GA. :thumbsup: :lol:

So far the only piece of information to even remotely suggest otherwise is that Shady missed a voluntary workout to celebrate his child's birthday. Shady has publicly supported McD, and McD has publicly supported Shady. Shady is extremely well compensated.

Is that the same child that he abandoned several years ago? The same child that he basically labeled as a mistake on twitter for the whole world to see? The same child he wasn't paying child support for until the child's mother called him out for it? That child?

He either finally decided to take a more active role in the kid's life, or he just uses the kid's birthday as a convenient excuse to dodge other responsibilities. Gun to my head and forced to bet which, I know what my money would be on.

This would be most welcome as the worst story about Shady this offseason.

And it's not worthy of bother in the first place...

what's my point ?.....several

#1- the shady trade is not a lopsided win for the bills.

#2- shady is a superstar. IMO last years best player on team. he is earning his high salary.

#3 - I don't like investing franchise tag money for a RB.

taking salary cap into consideration for the first 3 years, that trade was shady for kiko AND any $6mil/yr free agent (lets use Richie incognito at $5 mil)

which is a better use of salary cap....all your eggs in one basket with a legit $8mil/yr superstar

or spread the salary cap and risk of injury over several players ...say kiko, gilislee & Richie combined under $8 mil