Jerry gives permission to pursue Romo(Update:Romo retiring )

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Romo might be limited to single-level homes at this point.

oh my, nice toss !!

and agreed

@mikeklis

If I'm Tony Romo I force owners' hand by showing up for workouts next week. #awkward! #9sports

nice drama for football and soap opera fans alike, i suppose.

Jones knows Romo has zero trade value.

So don't even try? Will it happen, probably not but to not even try seems silly.

No one would have ever thought the Osweiler deal would go down the way it did. I'm sure the Texans are happy they put it out there.

Edited by likei've

Jones is looking more and more like an inept ass hat now.

Not to quibble, but when it comes to being an ass hat, I think he is over-qualified! :)

So don't even try? Will it happen, probably not but to not even try seems silly.

No one would have ever thought the Osweiler deal would go down the way it did. I'm sure the Texans are happy they put it out there.

Yes, you give it every opportunity to get value. Why not?

Not to quibble, but when it comes to being an ass hat, I think he is over-qualified! :)

Yes, you give it every opportunity to get value. Why not?

Jones has a net worth of 5 billion. He has won three super bowls. Yet bulletin board jockeys are confident enough to call him an ass-hat. Only too funny.

@rapsheet

Tony Romo has broadcasting opportunities from CBS and FOX, among others. He still has the itch, but those chances are too good to pass up

@profootballtalk

Prediction (not entirely a guess): The Romo broadcasting contract will let him return to football during the season if he chooses.